• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision MODArmory L3 LWTS AN/PAS-13G(V) Thermal Clip-On --In stock

MODArmory – Nicole

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
I'm just joining the sword swinging, furious internet arguing and claims made by all!
I promise to keep it short and sweet.

MODArmory has in stock L3 LWTS
Call, email or PM for Price

I will do my best to let you know the availability once they do sell. However, we have a regular supply being delivered.

I can definitely point you in a direction to users that have been able to hog or coyote hunt with the unit.
Reading the internet can become overwhelming.

L3 Insight LWTS Light Thermal Weapon Sight AN/PAS-13G(V) [TWB-001-A3]: MODArmory, For All your Defense Needs

I just got mine and can tell you that the picture is outstanding. Due to circumstances controlled by my wife I have not had a chance to kill anything with it yet but I did go to a city park that is not lighted and the raccons, squirrels and an armadillo were spotted and easily recognizable at distances ranging from 20 to about 150 yards. More than happy with it. I have nothing to compare it to as I have not looked through a FLIR, atleast not the new ones.

Very good pic, very small and easily operated. All in all a nice package.