• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

model 1 sales finally emailed me back.

maccrazy2

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 2, 2009
10 minutes S. W. of denver
I ordered some mags what, 8 months ago. Just got a reply today about running my card. Nothing for months and now this. I emailed 2 times months ago to see if they were going to be able to fill the order. No response. I tried calling, busy signal every time.
I ordered before everyone went nuts buying and before everyone jacked their prices up. I saw the threads where people were seeing them at gun shows with mags on the table so I figured they had no intention of filling my order.
At least magpul took care of us before heading out.

Reply with, Sorry I found someone to fill my order 8 months ago.

Nope.
I am pretty understanding most of the time but at least send an email and let me know not to expect an order any time soon. Keep in mind I ordered them before the panic. If I ordered them a month later I would expect delays.
Doesn't matter either way now. Magpul loaded me up. I am set on Ar mags for 3 lifetimes. I gave a lot to friends and family before the law took effect so there are no issues with continous posession