• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Model 1 Sales is open

Kenco Arms

Lover of my job @ gunsmith
Minuteman
Jan 1, 2006
Willis, Tx.
I got a call from them today to confirm one of my orders. They are packing and selling as fast as possible. I just got one order in and 2 more just shipped. Make your order on the website and wait 10-12 weeks. they have one girl on emails and they said they about 22000 to go through. the phone is off the hook because they are all packing and shipping. I saw a post on here a few day back and told Model 1 I would pass this along.

It was lost in the switch, LL posted about it in the site info thread.

That is great news! Glad to hear that someone is getting some customer service. Hopefully soon. Starting my 10 week....

if you put it in on the web about 1-2 weeks before shipping you will get an email copy of your order that means they will be pulling it soon. good luck

I'm curious if they will hold true to their PMag prices in December or if they will back out.....

If they come through that's awesome.

If they back out I'm going to be pissed.... Over the past two months I've had the chance to buy PMags for good prices but I passed because I was expecting my mags from Model 1.

as of now they are staying good on prices is what they told me who knows what will happen on future orders. What you order them at is what you pay on PARTS IDK on mags.