• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Model 700 Target Tactical with Bell and Carson

Eagle_Eye

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 9, 2009
Victoria, Australia
Ok i want this Bell and Carson stock and found out that this New model comes factory with it though it also comes with factory VTR (triangular) barrel
frown.gif

Do you think the barrel can be changed with a rounded barrel? Or is this stock specially made for the vtr barrel?

Can anyone shed any light on the situation?

Re: Model 700 Target Tactical with Bell and Carson

lol looked at remy's website, you might save money by parting it together if your going to change the barrels. especially if it hits the shelf anywhere near the 2k they have as a list price

Good to see remington paying attention though, short of the barrel its a decent rig. barrel prolly isnt too bad though. I paid about $100 between shipping fee's and parts to get one of those bolt handles on my 223 police rifle

and thats a B&C shelf stock, you can find it just about any net dealer that sells B&C stocks

Problem is im in Australia and its hard to get stocks sent o/seas.

I found one guys stocking it for just under $1000 aus which is about $700 u.s
Is this over priced? i think its double isnt it?

Thats why i am considering this option.

Shop around and get exactly what you want. That way you don't regret it in the future and want to upgrade later

This guy exports:

Jim @

Aftermarket Innovations

5820 Brooklake Road
Box 9031
Brooks, OR 97305

Call (503) 585 2251