• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Training Courses Modern Day Sniper, Advanced LE Sniper, Billings, MT July 13-15

CaylenW

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
May 29, 2017
Cowiche, WA
moderndaysniper.com
Register HERE!!

Students MUST hold a certificate of completion for a Basic Law Enforcement Sniper course (diploma) from a credible organization, and be prepared to present a copy of that certificate upon registration. If you do not hold this certificate, please join us for our next Basic Law Enforcement Sniper Course.

COURSE DESCRIPTION

The Advanced Law Enforcement Sniper curriculum is designed to provide the basically trained LE sniper with additional skills to further enhance individual performance in the areas of marksmanship, problem solving, and equipment management. Building on the simplicity of the basics, the advanced curriculum provides the student with drills and practical application exercises meant to streamline and enhance already learned core skills. Students will be exposed to advanced shooting drills which will focus on positive target identification, effective communication skills, and tighter time limits and accuracy standards.

Let us guide you to enhance your skills in markmanship, problem-solving, and equipment management. Building upon your basic skills that we built in the Basic Law Enforcement Sniper Course we will continue to hone and isolate your skills so you have a clear understanding of your rifle and your capabilities.

WHAT YOU WILL LEARN

• Advanced internal, external and terminal ballistics
  • Ballistic computer programs
  • Unconventional and tripod supported positions
  • Surgical shooting skills
  • Obstacle clearance techniques
  • Known and unknown distance target engagements from 70-500 yards
  • Law Enforcement Sniper Qualification Course
  • Night Operations and the use of IR lasers
  • Individual equipment set-up and management

WHAT COMES NEXT?

By the time you complete this training you’re going to have completed 30 training hours and an in-depth understanding of your precision shooting system like you’ve never had before. You will also have a better understanding of what it is to be a law enforement sniper in mind, body and soul. To continue your training we recommend the following:

Attachments

• Advanced LE Sniper Course, July 13-15 2020 - Billings, MT  (1).png
    Advanced LE Sniper Course, July 13-15 2020 - Billings, MT (1).png
    2.2 MB · Views: 56
Reactions: Mike4837
Any plans to offer a precision rifle 101, or other entry classes in Billings?

What are you looking to learn? I’ve been helping out some local Billings guys with the basics lately.
Mostly looking to build a solid foundation. I'm starting to shoot a lot and want to be sure I'm not building bad habits. Self assessment via video is going ok but I believe proper training with a knowledgeable person can't be beat.

I'll shoot you a PM