• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Modern Day Sniper Cert

verdugo60

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 6, 2010
    Denver, CO
    Have been wanting to train with Caylen and Phil for a while but it’s not in the cards this year so I’m selling the cert, which is good for $1000 off an in-person training course by Modern Day Sniper. They’re legit trainers.

Will send full picture and/or mail cert once funds are sent.

$775 $725 $675 for the cert, which is good for $1000 towards their in-person training courses (or the online masterclasses). Save $325 off a great course!

Paypal friends or Venmo

Attachments

• IMG_4462.jpeg
      IMG_4462.jpeg
      497 KB · Views: 172
    Last edited:
    How about 327 105 hybrids straight across?? They’re unobtanium, so I’m told

I took a MDS class and Phil is probably one of the best instructors out there. Well worth the $
    Good to hear, they both seem great. If this doesn’t sell soon I may just see if I can apply it to a course for next year.

Bump, price drop. Great deal on this, no expiration. Invest in yourself if you want to get better. If it doesn’t sell at this price I’ll use it next year for their wind reading clinic, which I’ve heard is phenomenal.

ha i was just coming for this. a few classes were added to their schedule today and one of them is only a 10 hour drive. enjoy the class!