• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Training Courses Modern Day Sniper -- Precision Rifle 101 -- Pala Shooting Range, Pala CA -- March 15-18, 2021

CaylenW

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
May 29, 2017
Cowiche, WA
moderndaysniper.com
YO! This is a NEW COURSE at Pala! We had originally scheduled an Advanced LE Sniper course for the week prior to our currently scheduled PR 201 and for administrative reasons the LE course fell through. With such a high demand and a long wait list for our 201 course, we decided to replace the LE course with another open-enrollment course.

We're going to be teaching a Precision Rifle 101 course in its place.

Dates
: February 15-18, 2021

Registration Link: HERE

Cost: $1200 + $100 Range Fee (This is the first course of 2021 with our new pricing in the event you're wondering why the difference in cost between the PR 201)

The PR 101 course is your introduction to precision long range shooting. We're covering everything from the Circle of Components all the way through introduction to positional shooting. We're here to help you establish your baseline of skills as a rifleman, and show you how to be successful on your own once you leave us.

Make no mistake, this is an introduction to precision shooting and the curriculum is framed to reflect that, BUT.... If you're a seasoned shooter looking to hone the fundamentals this is a great course to attend for a different perspective. As a seasoned shooter it's always good to take a fundamental reset, we do it all the time. You can make use of the drills in different ways and get some coaching on the finer things you're working on.

We're taking 20x for this one too, and it'll be Caylen and Phil teaching along with an assistant instructor.

If you've got any additional questions, hit us up at [email protected]

Reactions: theLBC
Bump!

Where my SoCAL shooters at?!

Plenty of room for this course. We changed it from an Advanced LE Course to a PR101!

Caylen and I will both be teaching at this event! Hope to see you guys there!

you might want caylen to update the thread title as well with the new date(s).

Reactions: velayo_0317
I
Bump!

Where my SoCAL shooters at?!

Plenty of room for this course. We changed it from an Advanced LE Course to a PR101!

Caylen and I will both be teaching at this event! Hope to see you guys there!
Just posted on your other thread. How often are you looking to do the course? I'll be home for only about a month before returning to Guam for a year rotation. Also hopefully picking up my fresh build from Gruning Precision if the stars align.