• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Training Courses SOLD OUT!! -- Modern Day Sniper -- Precision Rifle 201 -- Pala Shooting Range, CA March 23-25, 2021

CaylenW

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
May 29, 2017
Cowiche, WA
moderndaysniper.com
We're coming to Pala again!

Class: Precision Rifle 201

Dates: March 23-25, 2021

Registration Link: HERE

Cost: $600 + $75 Range Fee

This is a great course for those looking to progress past the basic concepts of our 101 course. We'll get deeper into the things that matter when it comes to what you need to consider in calculating a firing solution, how to use your optics with regards to maximum point blank and holds, and quite a bit of time working on alternate shooting positions and the finer points of your post-shot recovery and visually processing what you're seeing for corrections. For the competitive shooter looking for an edge, this is a great class.

We're taking 16x for this one, and it'll be Caylen and Phil teaching. Get your slot fast guys, this one is going to fill fast!

If you've got any additional questions, hit us up at [email protected]

Attachments

• Pala PR201 Flyer 2021 .pdf
    762.8 KB · Views: 106
Sounds good and I’m Interested but for some reason I can’t download the attached flyer. PM me maybe? Thx

Hope ammo availability is better by then too. 🤞🏻

Sounds good and I’m Interested but for some reason I can’t download the attached flyer. PM me maybe? Thx

Hope ammo availability is better by then too. 🤞🏻

Just Click on the Registration Link, it has the same info...

Yo guys! Course availability update!

SOLD OUT!! We've got a wait list going for this one, and with the demand we bumped up the course slots to 20x! We'll be bringing on another instructor to make sure everyone will get the level of instruction and coaching that they're showing up for.

If you're still interested and can't get in but still want to train....

We had an Advanced LE Sniper course scheduled the week prior, and for admin reasons it fell through so we're replacing it with our 4-day PR 101 course. It's not a 201, but it's an opportunity to train. Truth be told, it's always a great refresher to jump into a 101 course and even Phil and myself find value in hitting the reset button to hone the skills.

Looking forward to meeting everyone!