• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Modern Sniper Advanced Tactics

Re: Modern Sniper Advanced Tactics

If anyone knows where I can download these new sniper shows that are airing on TV, let me know. I don't have cable tv (unneeded expense right now) and have be required to watch all my shows via online sites, or torrent downloads. Any help would be appreciated.

Branden

It was pretty good. They messed up the flow of the final exercise. They have the right to change stuff around but it was kind of annoying. They mixed Dodge City with the final. Not bad over all though.

Has anyone seen the Navy episode? Did I miss it?

So far as I know, there is not an episode of that show dedicated to the Navy, unless it's a show so far unannounced.

The four shows of the series are about snipers in the Army, Marines, Coast Guard, and one on Advanced Snipers most of which was about a Marine advanced class.

The advanced sniper episode mainly covered the Marine Team Leaders Course.

Its on Saturday at 1000 PM if I remember correctly.

The show on my unit was almost embarassing...at least I got 2 seconds of fame. We were all dissappointed how it turned out.