• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms MODS PLEASE CLOSE

grizzaws

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 25, 2017
I tried PRS and realized it's not for me. All goods listed are in 95%+ condition and most are like new; check my feedback, I take care of my things. Pricing reflects the scarcity of most of these items and the wait times to have barrel blanks available, machine work done, etc. I will not respond to low-ball offers and I'm not interested in trades. FTF deals in central VA are possible, but only for considerable purchases. I won't drive 50 miles to sell a $25 expander, in other words.

To reiterate; BUYER PAYS ACTUAL SHIPPING COST, NO TRADES

DIE
6 BR 2.5 sizing die from Harrell's: $125 new, has been ground by them for more bump on new brass to fire-form to 6 BRA, no bushing, has comparator - - - $50

bump die.jpg

RIFLE (bag, bipod, and ARCA mount are not for sale - - - scope and mount are listed separately)
MBM Super Beast II brake (x2, both nitrided at my expense), Hawk Hill 1.250" contour barrels (x2 identical, second barrel still wrapped from Alex Wheeler) at 26" with no-turn 6 BRA chambers and 1:7.5" twist, 3/4-24 muzzle threads, Defiance Deviant Elite action, Manners PRS-TCS in gloss High Plains (modified by Manners to accept long tenon Deviant Elite action) with all weights and LOP shims/Sike clutch and rail on both sides/KNW long posts for cheek riser, Triggertech Diamond pro curved single stage which was timed by Alex Wheeler; all machine work and assembly completed by Alex Wheeler, shoots in the .2s for 5 rounds since fire-forming, 850rds on the present barrel with second barrel brand new, buyer gets LRI muzzle thread protector and second brake NIB at no add'l charge (these items available separately, pricing TBD) - - - $5500, shipped to your FFL (this is the only item which I will pay to ship)
rifle R.jpg

rifle L.jpg

weights and clutch.jpg

barrel.jpg

barrel marking.jpg

comb riser.jpg

brake and protector.jpg

SCOPE AND MOUNT (sold separately from rifle, but available at a discount if combined with rifle)
Gen 3 Razor 6-36x56 MRAD in 1.18" height MDT one-piece mount - - - all perfect, like new, comes with Vortex Defender caps and MKM caps - - - $2750, will not separate these two items but they may be purchased with the rifle at a discount

One more time: these items are of exceptional quality and unprecedented scarcity. If you want the action alone you'll need to get in line for 12-18 months and pay around $1700 before shipping, without nitride. Barrel blanks are unobtanium, and then you have to consider the wait for chambering, shipping cost/time, etc. I will gladly put this back in the safe and wait for my kid to grow into it before I'll take a beating on the price so don't bother with low-ball or trade offers. Many will ask to separate the stock and barreled action, but I am not willing to separate at this time.

Message here, do not ask for text messages
-Sam

Attachments

• 6 br die.jpg
    6 br die.jpg
    262.9 KB · Views: 748
  • seater stem.jpg
    seater stem.jpg
    313.5 KB · Views: 585
  • 6 bra seater.jpg
    6 bra seater.jpg
    436.5 KB · Views: 222
  • PMA mandrel.jpg
    PMA mandrel.jpg
    609.9 KB · Views: 178
  • nitride mandrel.jpg
    nitride mandrel.jpg
    593.3 KB · Views: 582
  • magazines.jpg
    magazines.jpg
    349.4 KB · Views: 215
  • brass.jpg
    brass.jpg
    412.2 KB · Views: 240
  • VTAC bullets.jpg
    VTAC bullets.jpg
    518.6 KB · Views: 308
Last edited:
I forgot to mention that the rifle comes with a PMA rod guide with 6mm Boretech insert. I can post pictures for anyone interested, but it looks new so just check the PMA tool website.

PMA mandrel is sold!
Lots of tire kickers already. Get your offers in quickly!

To clarify; there’s no decapping stem for the Harrell’s 6 BR die. I used it as a bump die for virgin brass to be able to fire-form in a 6 BRA chamber so it’s not needed.

Answering a few questions:

The scope has the updated turrets with solid clicks and no issues staying in the unlocked position for adjustment. The throw lever is Vortex-brand and it comes with the scope. The MDT mount is the longer footprint; they recently redesigned it to have shorter spacing between the rings, but this one allows for greater adjustment fore and aft.

To answer a question:
The 6 BR seater comes with the VLD stem and the stock stem.

Also, I have 6 BR and 6 BRA Giraud case holders available; PM with offers.

Rifle with scope and mount available for $7650, shipped to your FFL. Remember, this comes with 2 barrels, 2 brakes, muzzle thread protector, cleaning rod guide, and MKM scope caps. Add magazine, bipod, and ammo and you’re done.

MODS - - - please close this thread, I'm relisting items separately to clean things up