• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics Mods please delete

PatrickChewing

Gunny Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 28, 2010
    Birmingham, AL
    Guys,

Up for sale is my Kahles 525i. I bought it new from a Hide sponsor and has seen about 35 rounds before I sold the rifle it was on. The scope is in like new condition with no trace of ring marks.

I will include everything that came with the scope and the AADland scope covers are included in the sale. Not pictured but included in the Kahles branded neoprene scope cover.

Price: $2,500 shipped CONUS
    Payment: Personal check, bank check, or USPS money orders
    Trades: None at this time

Thanks for looking and feel free to contact me with any questions.

Clay
    DSC00191.JPG
    DSC00192.JPG
    DSC00194.JPG
    DSC00195.JPG
    DSC00196.JPG

Attachments

• DSC00193.JPG
      DSC00193.JPG
      286.6 KB · Views: 25
    Last edited:
    Same it's not RSW, I never seem to see one pop up. The K318i is a very nice optic, I imagine the 25x is as well.

Guys,

Up for sale is my Kahles 525i. I bought it new from a Hide sponsor and has seen about 35 rounds before I sold the rifle it was on. The scope is in like new condition with no trace of ring marks.

I will include everything that came with the scope and the AADland scope covers are included in the sale. Not pictured but included in the Kahles branded neoprene scope cover.

Price: $2,500 shipped CONUS
    Payment: Personal check, bank check, or USPS money orders
    Trades: None at this time

Thanks for looking and feel free to contact me with any questions.

Clay
    View attachment 7212616View attachment 7212617View attachment 7212618View attachment 7212619View attachment 7212620
    Still for sale?