• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Molle Mag Pouches

Wolf22

Minuteman
Oct 13, 2006
Midwestern USA
Can anyone tell me who sells Molle mag pouches that have the nylon retention inserts?

Or any companies that have mag pouches that don't have the elastic top retainers or just velcro securing....

can't figure out who made the pouches that I currently have..........

Re: Molle Mag Pouches

Why not buy some molle strapped kydex pouches straight from B.A. Custom kydex ....

for bolt gun mags....
BAcustomKydexGlockAr034.jpg

308 Pmags.....
BAcustomKydexGlockAr026.jpg

AR mags......
BAcustomKydexGlockAr037.jpg

[email protected]

Roger that for ideas......THX

Still trying to figure out the manuf. of the ones I have, don't remember where I got em even, been too long. They do have a velcro sec. strap over the top.....

Seems like TT, but......its hot and I could be on krak

Not fastmag unless i missed something. They are some form of Cordura with nylon inserts built inside for retention....

Guess i ate too many lead paint chips as a kid

Will try to get a pic out tomorrow.... But the nylon retention is thick, looks like a 'wave'. from what I can tell, simple velcro closure strap over the top, no snaps.

I really like the TAG molle mag pouches. They have a magnetic strip for retention and then a velcro over strap as added retention if you are roping/repelling or doing any other 'super tactical' stuff where you are worried about them bouncing out but the magnets themselves are pretty nice with the added bonus that you can quickly stash something against the outside of your mag pouches (I will often do this at the range when I need to download but am not going to be running around just slap the extra mag onto the outside of your mag pouch and the magnets keep it in place.