• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

MOLLE stock pack for gasser

SIERRAWHISKEY

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 25, 2006
PANAMA CITY FL.
Well here's the frist test try at the stock pack making and with MOLLE,I really just built it to fit the A2 type stock but I'm sure it will work on most all stocks.

DSC01493.jpg

Also built a removeable butt pad to take up some of the recoil.

DSC01488.jpg

Along with a ammo pouch that will mount to the MOLLE.

DSC01487.jpg

Used black buck suede and a piece of padding for a smooth cheek weld.

DSC01497.jpg

The charging handle just misses the edge .

DSC01490.jpg

Still got along ways to go and more T&E before it will be right and something that I would want to sell,you can mount almost any type pouches you like or leave it naked is the best option that I can see.

DSC01498.jpg

Re: MOLLE stock pack for gasser

Can you salvage the bottom row of molle from the seam tape? it's been closed off obviously... If you bind the outside first you'll be able to use that one
smile.gif

Good luck

Looks great buddy. Now see if ya can make one for the PRS stocks and I'm all in. Take care bro.

Nice Scott, if you leave that bottom row or MOLLE unsewn until you bind the bottome, the stitch it down, and then bind the sides would fix the last row on MOLLE, Im sure you see it after your done.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 96C</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can you salvage the bottom row of molle from the seam tape? it's been closed off obviously... If you bind the outside first you'll be able to use that one
smile.gif

Good luck </div></div>

Thats one of the things I need to work on is to sew the MOLLE on the outside of the tape or under it,I would really like to not use any tape if possible.IMO the tape is a pain in the ass to work with and if you sew insideout and then come back with a seam around the edge looks alot cleaner.

LW I made templats so I can zoom through them...

Do you have aprice yet and will they fit the PRS with the cheek riser a couple of clicks up?