• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mom Gets Tased In Front of Kids **UPDATE**

Slapchop

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 1, 2009
New York
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mgjoxsCwUH8"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mgjoxsCwUH8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>
lol

Re: Mom Gets Tased In Front of Kids

Can we get subtitles on that, can only understand about 10% of what comes out of their mouth. Down to 3% if you eliminate the word "nigger".

If the first part pissed ya off, don't watch the second part, lol.

What a damn shame, get that guard out of there and drop a nuke...

That woman is no mom. From what I see she wass pretty much just a womb donor, there is not one ounce of mothering going on in that household.

Poor kids. Don't have a chance with that as a role model.

I guess it's funny if you're a moron.

And the little kid screaming" you gay", " you gay". They'll grow up to be productive citizens, said no one ever!

It would have made my day a little more pleasant if she would have pissed herself while laying on the concrete
cool.gif

Seems as though this guy's videos have gone viral and he's been ID'd. He's quickly becoming some sort of folk hero for standing his ground.

There is a fundraiser going on to get him better equipment than what he already has. Its up to like 15k.

I say good for him, the guy has some big brass ones to take on on his own.

Kick Ass Mall Cop Fundraiser

I could only hack 4 minutes of the second video . I gotta commend Mister Long for not handing out dirtnaps .

I am not sure how it works in other parts of the country but in Idaho 2 or more against 1 with a threat to kill is a legal reason to shoot someone . The fact that the one guy had a brick means there were 3 of them and 1 was armed .

The 2 gals hiding behind the cardboard saking video did have me chuckling though . "We safe Wheezy cuz we behind this bulletproof cardboard."

Count the " white " t shirts ! Hilarious. I was once told by someone, that's why gang bangers all wear white t shirts , so they'll all look the same! Like a small fish in a big school!