• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s mom gets tased - mother of the year

Re: mom gets tased - mother of the year

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Peloton</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Side note, this security guard needs back-up!!
</div></div>

No kidding. Those people need to be taught a lesson about respect.

? wonder what her kids are going to be like when they grow up, they are already little sh*ts.

Frickin' savages. The kids are going to turn out just like their asshole parents. Dude needed to reload faster so he could have Tased the asshole boyfriend too. Bunch of ignorant shits.

I have alway thought that eugenics was a bad thing. Not so much anymore. If the progressives start that eugenics stuff up again I know where than can start. 3 kids that you know the state is picking up the tab for those little shits soon to be criminals.

We wonder why as a society we are fucked and there are gun crimes when there are people like her raising kids. I can about imagine the parenting going on at their house. Notice how just about everyone in that video acted like a gangster even the security guard? Maybe we should put a ban in this country on dressing and acting like a hood rat, rap music, and hip hop all together and not have a weapons ban.

That's the cancer on our society. Not just the Blacks but also the White and Mexican people who act like that. All the while thinking everybody owes them a living.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pizzamanny</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Where is this? </div></div>

Looks like Atlanta GA. best I can tell.

Drop the entitlements and though some deserving would be hurt we would absolutely be back to a productive society in a generation. The irresponsible would drop off through natural selection.

The sad part is that they will probably file some bs lawsuit and the mall will settle to keep it out of court giving them the idea that they were right and wasting more money on useless people.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: topgun99</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The sad part is that they will probably file some bs lawsuit and the mall will settle to keep it out of court giving them the idea that they were right and wasting more money on useless people. </div></div>

Hopefully the video will prevent that from happening.

She used the "n" word so that makes it a hate crime when she attacked him doesn't it?

Wherever this place is it needs a dirty bomb followed by an industrial strength enema. What a shithole.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That is full on sad.....

Those kids are DOOMED
</div></div>

+1

So many things wrong in that video. Mom needs to learn to keep her legs closed.

Does anyone weep for the next generation? That is sad!

Could someone please translate for me? Those kids aint got a chance. The future of the country right there.

What a waste... could be a surgeon, actor, or hero in that bunch of people, but they are to ignorant to know it. You're right, I do weep for the future, but I'm making sure I raise mine right.

Untitled-4_zps2b92ed04.gif

Kudos to the guard. He handled it good but probably lost his job over it.

Shanks GIF reminds me of the fainting goats.

I was talking to a deupty last weekend about havingto tase people. He said he had to tase a guy that was out of control and had a knife in his hand. When he fired the taser the guy was wildly swinging the knife, one of the barbs ricocheted off of the blade of the knife and stuck in the guys face. He said he almost broke out laughing because it reminded him of the scene in Hangover.

Who left the dorr of the zoo open? Forget the taser he should have called for a supressive airstrike..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maggot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Who left the door of the zoo open? Forget the taser he should have called for a supressive airstrike.. </div></div>

My sincere apologies for my above quote. I should not have disrespected the zoo animals in that way.

I've so many thoughts in my head, after watching those two videos. As to that, all I'm going to say is this, and it has absolutely nothing to do with color or racism or any crap like that:

Them folks having the ability to vote, is tantamount to giving a goldfish, a damn drivers license.

And my taxes paid for that mom to be strolling her kids out and about..while I'm working full-time +

And they want to ban AR's? How about 'ban her from breeding anymore'!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ggmanning</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Drop the entitlements and though some deserving would be hurt we would absolutely be back to a productive society in a generation. The irresponsible would drop off through natural selection. </div></div>

The Amish don't get entitlements and are better off than all of those who do get these handouts.

And they say that a "gun culture" is the problem in this country.

Everyone notice how quick she shut the f**k up after experiencing repercussions for her actions? Even after the shock stopped, she didnt seem to have shit to say. Imagine that.

She is the hardest chick in the universe, then she gets popped and is on the ground crying just like any other shit talker.

Can I drive to ATL and high five this guy? Might be worth the 2 hrs.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pizzamanny</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Where is this? </div></div>

Metro Mall on Peachtree street, Five Points, Atlanta.

I had the misfortune of being there once...

They should show part 2 of this video to Piers Morgan and ask him where the police are that will protect you. Hell, that goes for part 1 as well.

How come everyone thinks those people are on welfare? Don't judge a book by its disgustingly fat ass and putrid obscenity spewing mouth. Just cause this jewel appears to have a couple litters of kids don't mean she has an EBT card.

You offend me

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DuneBoer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How come everyone thinks those people are on welfare? Don't judge a book by its disgustingly fat ass and putrid obscenity spewing mouth. Just cause this jewel appears to have a couple litters of kids don't mean she has an EBT card.

You offend me
</div></div>

Welllll. I am a gambler. A pretty good one in fact. I will lay you odds ten to one that she is in fact....on the dole. Matter of fact I wish I could go around the country, gambling on any random pick off the street, who was on the dole. I guarantee you I would be rich quick.

If you can afford tattoos, cigarettes, booze and an iphone you don't need welfare.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you can afford tattoos, cigarettes, booze and an iphone you don't need welfare. </div></div>

Don't you know, you can get cash off your EBT card, hence the cigs, booze and tats, the iphone is from bam bam's stash.

I damn near puked when I learned that about the EBT cards, disgusting.

I am so glad my brothers and I deployed to protect these people...

Yall are looking at this all wrong.
I see a woman dying to stuff her areola in my eye.
AT 3:33 when she is flat on the ground I see a fine lil thang with nice perk quads, sweeping calvs and tapered ankles, smooth silk skin and that cute lil red dress.

I bet if you just talked to her sweet one time and had a 20 in your shirt pocket she'd ride you like a donkey!!

Aint nothin like ghetto sex!!!

well, she got what she deserved...

shit was funny, just really sad...

I remember Gary In as a kid in the 70s and early 80s, small flashback...

dudes, 2 in the a.m. at a white castles in gary, in was a different country, everyday, black and white, ignorance knows no color...

she definitely fell like a tree...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: moredots</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am so glad my brothers and I deployed to protect these people... </div></div>

I knew after my first deployment that I was fighting for/with the guys to my left and right. I joined to get away from mainstream society.

I think he needed more "ammo" for that rig and just let em fly. Would have made for a better video.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tucker301</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And they say that a "gun culture" is the problem in this country. </div></div>

Tuck, once again, you have hit it on the head.