• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mom of Chicago train robbery suspect recognizes him, drags him to police station

PatMiles

Private
Minuteman
Feb 25, 2017

Brown was represented by a private defense attorney, who argued his client was hungry and was looking for something to eat.
Brown reportedly attended class after the armed hold up, and his lawyer asked the judge to remember her own days as a hungry college kid in determining his bail. Cook County Judge Maryam Ahmad ordered Brown held without bail, Loyola Phoenix reported, citing the Cook County State’s Attorney Office.
According to CWB, Ahmad rejected the defense attorney’s argument, saying as a hungry college kid she herself would have never thought to rob someone, and granted the State’s request for no bail.

Busted by his mom!
Hilarious!!!!!!!!!

Good for her the world need more strong mothers and fathers to hold there children's ass in check as needed . I would have had to call the cops myself for a rescue from pop beating the tar out of me for anything like that or well anything he did not like switches and belts were just tools of the trade back then branches and shovels worked in a pinch .

Last edited:
Good for her the world need more strong mothers and fathers to hold there children's ass in check as needed . I would have had to call the cops myself for a rescue from pop beating the tar out of me for anything like that or well anything he did not like switches and belts were just tools of the trade back then branches and shovels worked in a pinch .

Mom used switches, dad used leather...tobacco sticks in a pinch.

Reactions: acudaowner
"I dindu nuffin" should be enough to get one of the woke DA's to release him on a $10 bond.

BLM will post bail for these poor innocent victims of systemic racism. Kumala is also active in the groups to bail out criminals.

BLM will post bail for these poor innocent victims of systemic racism. Kumala is also active in the groups to bail out criminals.

Which is odd because she got her start sending legit innocent black men to prison, death row even, fucking married black men, and her family had the biggest slave plantation in Jamaica, also she’s Indian, not black.

“My roots go back, within my lifetime, to my paternal grandmother Miss Chrishy (née Christiana Brown, descendant of Hamilton Brown who is on record as plantation and slave owner and founder of Brown’s Town)," he wrote in a post for Jamaica Global.

It’s like electing a SS to save the Jews

Reactions: NoDopes
If she would have raised him right in the first place, this shit likely wouldn't have happened.