• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Money Ball

Re: Money Ball

I don't even enjoy baseball and really liked it.

It's well-casted and well-written. Good movie overall

Parker

I was a little disappointed with the movie. But I think I was expecting WAY TOO MUCH from this movie. Don't get me wrong, I still enjoyed it though.

Just rented this and it was good and I pretty much can't stand Brad Pitt but will admit he did a good job in this one.

Wold have really liked a few more minutes at the end for Billy to explain his choice about the Red Sox or the A's. I think that would have been a more interesting close.

As an A's fan this movie gave too much credit to Billy Bean (furthering his ego in his dismantle of a proud franchise) and not the players. That whole movie evolved around Scott Hatteburg, and a bunch of wash outs and nothing to the pitchers that put the A's in the position they were in that year and the year before. Barry Zito, Mark Mulder, Tim Hudson and a up and comming flame thrower, Rich Harden, I don't think were even mentioned in that movie.

Well that is Hollywood for you! It is always about the pitching in the end.

It did have the best motivational speeches ever if it was true. When he told Justice "You know what the Yankees think of you, they think it is worth paying you $3M to play on another team!" Classic!