• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Money Clip Options

JuniperEyes

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 29, 2008
Goldsboro, NC
Anyone know of a decent money clip knife on the market?

Not the fingernail file/girly man models, but a good locking single blade model.

I have found a few with online searches, but am looking for firsthand experience.

Desired features would be:

Quality construction and blade material

Thin profile

Clip that is designed to go ever MONEY, not just a pocket clip

Ability to hold a fat wad of cash, as in the past I have seen need for this. (May be awhile before this feature is needed again, but I have hopes at least)

Blade design that would be appropriate for deterring someone from taking said fat wad of cash.

Suggestions, ideas, or solutions welcome...

Re: Money Clip Options

I have used a CRKT KISS knife.
DSC00737.jpg

DSC00738.jpg

DSC00739.jpg

I dont know if the clip can hold a "fat wad" but it can firmly hold your ID and some cash. It held an edge fairly well, I liked the single sided edge on the blade, but I never really abused it to find out how tough it was.
The blade was easy to deploy with the thumb stud and its simple locking system held it open, however I did squeeze on the grip a little too hard once and the blade did try to close back on my finger. Over all a good little pocket knife, and could be used in a pinch if its all you had.

Re: Money Clip Options

The CRKT looks pretty good, and not a bad price either.

Go for as low as $25 shipped.

If nothing better shows up I will be ordering one of these.