• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Monk451 get hacked??

Axel314

Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 18, 2017
Indiana
I bought a trigger and spuhr from him yesterday. Seemed legit. Got tracking etc. Then this evening few things he listed the price dropped alot. Noticed he got banned. Wondering if i got scammed etc

Looks that way luckily I didn't go through with that send it level. Thanks for replying to PM's BTW.

Reactions: Axel314
Ugh... I bought one of his Send It Levels... supposed to arrive tomorrow, so I guess we’ll find out.

Reactions: physhphude
I think it just happened today, there was a flood of low priced listings that have since been removed and I expect were things already sold. If you got tracking I'm sure you're ok.

Reactions: DeucesWild
He almost got me on a grey ops plate yesterday afternoon. Luckily somebody noticed and warned me right before I sent the money. As soon as i was warned the post disappeared.

I was messaging him about a few items he had for sale yesterday. One the price was a red flag but the second was the way he communicated back it was like broken English.

I was messaging him about a few items he had for sale yesterday. One the price was a red flag but the second was the way he communicated back it was like broken English.
That was definitely not Rick then. Well spoken and proper grammar from my comms with him.

I was messaging him about a scope he had for sale. Everything seemed legitimate, his knowledge, grammer, and experiences did not throw any red flags. He could be actively trying to sell but still got hacked? hopefully, it will get resolved soon.

I was one click away from getting his mantis but PP popped a banner that read that the receiver was not going to get the full amount because it was going to a foreign account. So I paused to message him where he was located but he avoided the question so I backed out.

I was messaging him about a scope he had for sale. Everything seemed legitimate, his knowledge, grammer, and experiences did not throw any red flags. He could be actively trying to sell but still got hacked? hopefully, it will get resolved soon.
Got hacked last night. Took admin until this after to get me a good link to change my password….I hope nobody sent money to the email : [email protected]. It’s the hacker

Reactions: JPaul
I was one click away from getting his mantis but PP popped a banner that read that the receiver was not going to get the full amount because it was going to a foreign account. So I paused to message him where he was located but he avoided the question so I backed out.
I’m back on, was hacked…good job not sending money to him.

I bought a trigger and spuhr from him yesterday. Seemed legit. Got tracking etc. Then this evening few things he listed the price dropped alot. Noticed he got banned. Wondering if i got scammed etc
Axel314, the tracking is legit…you’ll be getting the stuff. Got hacked

Reactions: Axel314
Dang he got me on the send it level. I should have known when I was 3rd in line but still got it. I guess it's just 100 bucks, but that still sucks.

Axel314, the tracking is legit…you’ll be getting the stuff. Got hacked
He is good to go fellas. Got everything today as decribed. Sorry to see he was hacked but i got everything i bought and he shipped it super quick. Definitely will buy from him again

Reactions: Baron23
Hey I really appreciate your help. I was wondering how I could get my Cred back…thanks

Go ahead and sell me that scope at $1,900! LOL. Lots of great guys here trying to make sure nobody gets scammed. I recommend you use the 2 step authentication to avoid future issues.

Reactions: Baron23
Yeah, I talked with another guy earlier and he recommended the two step verification so I activated it! Really appreciate all the help you guys give! Thanks