• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Monkeypox variants sprout like dandelions, plus CDC guide to monkeysex, Marburg, Polio now Langya virus!

Cardboard55

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
Nov 1, 2021
PA
You can't make this stuff up.

Our esteemed chronicler of COVID has another excellent visit. Today he trains his medical expertise on the curious case of monkeypox gone wild. This is curious as monkeypox is a DNA virus which does not mutate frequently, unlike COVID which being an RNA virus, mutates readily. The monkeypox variants are highly unusual in that there are still a relatively low number of known patients worldwide (~1500). "Why then, are multiple variants simultaneously emerging in multiple areas?", Dr. Campbell wonders.

Hmm, almost as if it is being seeded to see which lab-grown, I mean *completely natural* variants are opportunistic enough to cause a new global pandemic, just as the last one fizzles out.

Meanwhile...

WHO is mulling over whether to call it a "virus of concern" (like "person of interest", eh?), leaping into action next week when they decide if it's a PHEIC or not.

WHO will also meet to decide if monkeypox should be renamed, because of stigmatization worries.

Not to be outdone, the CDC has produced a guide to safe monkey(pox) sex.

6jxbaj.jpg

Buckle your safety belts, this could get weird...

New viruses appear to be coming every few months... What is going on here???

Last edited:
Who here doesn't have love bumps on their ding dong, precursor for monkey pox.

• Wow
Reactions: 10ring'r
Aren't 90+% of the individuals that currently have monkey pox all fags anyway...that got the virus from a wild gay sex orgy on an island off the cost of Africa?

Seems like an easy way to avoid getting "the pox"....is to not get butt fucked by a fag. Seems really easy for most of us.

It's either a commentary on the transmissibility of the disease or the habits of the primary carriers that it is spreading this fast. I expect better maps to emerge, heat maps or more granularity, down to the state or even county level.

59101743-10918619-image-a-16_1655296976559.jpg

Old Klaus Schwab and Bill Gates must be touching themselves over the prospect of more global mayhem to be exploited. And what are the odds that just as soon as one pandemic loses its grip over the global psyche that another appears?

Something's rotten in Davos...

Should have seen this coming:

"Monkeypox has 2 officially recognised types, West African and Central African
Scientists argue linking the disease to these regions is racist and discriminatory
They say current international outbreak is should instead be called hMPXVB.1"

I gotta lie, hMPXVB.1 is a really catchy name.

It's either a commentary on the transmissibility of the disease or the habits of the primary carriers that it is spreading this fast. I expect better maps to emerge, heat maps or more granularity, down to the state or even county level.

59101743-10918619-image-a-16_1655296976559.jpg

Old Klaus Schwab and Bill Gates must be touching themselves over the prospect of more global mayhem to be exploited. And what are the odds that just as soon as one pandemic loses its grip over the global psyche that another appears?

Something's rotten in Davos...

The countries which "monkeypox" had NOT been "detected" in, are countries which have not used the mRNA COVID vaccines.

China: Makes and uses Sinovac/Sinopharm premeasured spike protein dose shot.

Russia: Sputnik, also premeasured spike protein dose.

India: Covaxin, also the same mechanism as above. Most African, Eastern European, Southeast Asian, and some Latin American countries import the Russian, Chinese, or Indian vaccines for their citizens' use, with Sinovac/Sinopharm being the most popular and highest exported brand of non-mRNA vaccine...

Ohhhhh…don’t have sex with monkeys? I was doing it wrong this whole time. Silly me

As monkeypox and shingles come from a similar virus, and present themselves similarly, here is my theory. C19 Vaccines lower immune system, most of us have shingles already laying dormant in our lower spine. Lower immune system allows shingles to come out of hibernation and shingles is the new "monkeypox." just curious, but have your doctors offices been calling you to come in and get your shingles vaccine yet? I have a notification from Kaiser to come get my shingles vaccine, strange timing I think.

My wife had shingles during her second pregnancy and it was fucking horrible!

Uh oh, back on June 10th the CDC said monkeypox could be transmitted through air by "sustained" face-to-face contact.

Some stats on which countries are winning the 2022 monkeypox derby:

And just across the border, some lady with no known exposure popped positive

Good thing our border control is top notch 👍

Masking round two coming up... Stay out of elevators and bath houses with sketchy looking people.

Monkey love brings up some interesting things on YouTube. Since this is a scientific matter, I researched many of them.

Here is a pleasant little ditty that may explain the origin of this latest pandemic:

Tahitian song!

Some weird shit man! Dude meets a monkey chick and has monkey kids.... Pretty much how HIV was supposed to have spread from primates to humans???

As monkeypox and shingles come from a similar virus, and present themselves similarly, here is my theory. C19 Vaccines lower immune system, most of us have shingles already laying dormant in our lower spine. Lower immune system allows shingles to come out of hibernation and shingles is the new "monkeypox." just curious, but have your doctors offices been calling you to come in and get your shingles vaccine yet? I have a notification from Kaiser to come get my shingles vaccine, strange timing I think.

My wife had shingles during her second pregnancy and it was fucking horrible!
Reactivation of Chickenpox Virus Following COVID-19 Injections on the Rise https://link.theepochtimes.com/mkt_...-on-the-rise_4549574.html?utm_source=andshare

You might be on to something.

In November they will state Monkeypox has been detected in polling places so stay home.They sure cant try to revive Covid again can they?

Reactions: Sako man
Oh yeah. Just like rona and the last election. They're going after the midterms.

Update: President releasing monkeypox vax from national stockpile

DC lurches into the leading pack

59623743-10962585-The_above_map_shows_where_cases_of_monkeypox_have_been_detected_-a-140_1656463743628.jpg

Long lines at clinics

59651545-10963519-image-a-6_1656472803702.jpg

59651535-10963519-image-a-1_1656471603500.jpg

Stay tuned for further mayhem...

You can't make this stuff up.

Our esteemed chronicler of COVID has another excellent visit. Today he trains his medical expertise on the curious case of monkeypox gone wild. This is curious as monkeypox is a DNA virus which does not mutate frequently, unlike COVID which being an RNA virus, mutates readily. The monkeypox variants are highly unusual in that there are still a relatively low number of known patients worldwide (~1500). "Why then, are multiple variants simultaneously emerging in multiple areas?", Dr. Campbell wonders.

Hmm, almost as if it is being seeded to see which lab-grown, I mean *completely natural* variants are opportunistic enough to cause a new global pandemic, just as the last one fizzles out.

Meanwhile...

WHO is mulling over whether to call it a "virus of concern" (like "person of interest", eh?), leaping into action next week when they decide if it's a PHEIC or not.

WHO will also meet to decide if monkeypox should be renamed, because of stigmatization worries.

Not to be outdone, the CDC has produced a guide to safe monkey(pox) sex.

6jxbaj.jpg

Buckle your safety belts, this could get weird...

Why are they acting like it’s a heterosexual thing when it’s clearly in/from the lgb crowd?

Aren't 90+% of the individuals that currently have monkey pox all fags anyway...that got the virus from a wild gay sex orgy on an island off the cost of Africa?

Seems like an easy way to avoid getting "the pox"....is to not get butt fucked by a fag. Seems really easy for most of us.
My understanding as well.. if you’re straight then I think you’re good. It’s weird they’re acting like it ain’t a STD.. yet by all accounts it sounds like a STD.

It’s now a emergency:

https://www.foxnews.com/health/who-declares-monkeypox-global-health-emergency

They are desperately searching for any virus they can scare people back into caves with, and the corresponding mail in ballots. It is rather curious that monkeypox was discovered in 2017, yet wasn’t a threat until just before midterms. Not only that but there have been A whole 5 monkeypox deaths worldwide, not 5 million but 5, I have a better chance of being killed by a falling coke machine literally. Flee in fear everyone, there is a virus on the loose that is less lethal than well everything else in life including sporks, and to get it evidently you need to be rubbing up against someone’s open soars.

Reactions: Milf Dots
We now have another disease showing up, likely courtesy of the undocumented visitors.

Terrific.

Undocumented visitors, esp. from West Africa, have a lot of multi-drug resistant TB. Meloidosis appearing like this is more nefarious.

Undocumented visitors, esp. from West Africa, have a lot of multi-drug resistant TB. Meloidosis appearing like this is more nefarious.

Indeed.

"Melioidosis is predominately a disease of tropical climates, especially in Southeast Asia and northern Australia where it is widespread. However, B. psuedomallei was also found in the environment along the Gulf Coast of Mississippi in the United States in 2022. CDC And state partners are investigating to determine how widespread the bacteria is within the continental United States."

Check this out:

Freaking Walmart importing biohazard aromatherapy products!!!

French couple gives their dog Monkeypox.

Poor dog.

Freaking Walmart importing biohazard aromatherapy products!!!

This is what the CDC is supposed to be doing (and good work at that whomever figured it out)...and now their reputation is forever tainted.

French couple gives their dog Monkeypox.

Poor dog.
Wonder if it's ass still sounds like a foghorn when the wind blows..........:unsure:

There are tons of "visiting nurses" coming East Africa, esp. Ghana... and they do't just come here, they regularly travel back and forth.

There has always been localized outbreaks of Marburg - its nasty and, unlike monkeypox, has a high mortality. But making the press now, and with "you know who" investing billions in a mRNA vaccine for it, I fear it has been or will be weaponized like monkey pox. As will be Langya.

Langya is a bioweapon (Nipah virus family); they are saying is zoonotic from shrews, made in China that recently infected at least 35 there...but fear not already woking on an mRNA for it...

This is from wikipedia on mRNA viruses:
In March 2022 Moderna announced the development of mRNA vaccines for 15 diseases: Chikungunya virus, COVID-19, Crimean-Congo haemorrhagic fever, Dengue, Ebola virus disease, HIV, Malaria, Marburg virus disease, Lassa fever, Middle East respiratory syndrome coronavirus (MERS-CoV), Nipah and henipaviral diseases, Rift Valley fever, Severe fever with Thrombocytopenia syndrome, Tuberculosis and Zika.[42][43]

Patient claims Monkeypox is all behind him now

“I was at bars. I was going to pool parties. I did attend a music event over the weekend and recently all of those people have been becoming positive,” Shannahan reportedly said.

So he was at orgies. Surprise surprise. Tell me again how this is not a disease of promiscuous homosexuals?

Not a single one of us would refrain from grinding on a woman when on a Japanese train. Just sayin.

How about we just really focus on the "invasion pox" that is bringing all kinds of communicable diseases over our Southern border?
The school officials (read democrat commies) here in Texas are trying to keep it quiet but there is a breakout of some respiratory and sore throat related stuff happening here in central Texas and it's only going to get worse once all the kids go back to school in a couple weeks.
These INVADERS coming across our border are not only spreading disease, but Chicom produced fentanyl that is killing many.
I have two young grandsons and I say close the fucking border Governor Abbott because we know potato head and the Feds won't.
Plus our local ER dept. is overwhelmed with these leeches.
I know first hand as my wife and I spent like 20 hours in the ER waiting for her to be admitted when she fractured her hip last month and all the leeches that had NO visible signs of anything wrong overwhelmed the ER dept.

Man scored a holly hatrick by taking it up the ass. Spain sure seems to be the epicenter of the whole fagot pox scene ,

Italian man tests positive for monkeypox, Covid, HIV all at once:​

In a first, a 36-year-old man in Italy tested positive for Monkeypox, COVID-19 and HIV at the same time. Experts pointed out that this is the first known co-infection case of the 3 viruses and it is yet to be understood whether the combination may aggravate the patient's condition.
He spent five days in Spain from June 16 to 20, during which he admitted to having unprotected sex with men.

• Haha
Reactions: MCSO1357