• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Monstrum Scopes

338L566

Private
Minuteman
Jun 23, 2020
I just want to know if anyone has one in the 8x32x56 mm or the 6x25x50 mm FFP and if they like it? I alreadyknow they are a cheaper scope That is not the question. Thanks.

Most people here when looking at cheap Chinese scopes buy from Athlon. Main reason, warranty. Monstrum warranty (2 years?) is just pure shit compared to Athlon's lifetime warranty with a great track record for excellent customer service.

This scope here is comparable to what you are looking at.

Call and ask for @gr8fuldoug Doug. He does a lot to help us here. He will help you get into something at a price you can afford. Might be able to even help you into that Argos.
I actually called this afternoon and he helped me into a Leupold scope and NF mount. Thanks again Doug.

Most people here when looking at cheap Chinese scopes buy from Athlon. Main reason, warranty. Monstrum warranty (2 years?) is just pure shit compared to Athlon's lifetime warranty with a great track record for excellent customer service.

Call and ask for @gr8fuldoug Doug. He does a lot to help us here. He will help you get into something at a price you can afford. Might be able to even help you into that Argos.
I actually called this afternoon and he helped me into a Leupold scope and NF mount. Thanks again Doug.
Thanks.

Is there a thing as "more" than pure sh!t??? in this case I think - YES.

You made a Monstrum-ous mistake already. Get a Athlon Midas TAC this time.

Is there a thing as "more" than pure sh!t??? in this case I think - YES.

You made a Monstrum-ous mistake already. Get a Athlon Midas TAC this time.
Is Athlon made in China ? I belive so. and I never owned a Monstrum I just asked If anyone had one and if the liked it, and all I got back was how their brand is better I had a Millitte and it went belly up, Made in China shit. For you info I hate China.

Is Athlon made in China ? I belive so. and I never owned a Monstrum I just asked If anyone had one and if the liked it, and all I got back was how their brand is better I had a Millitte and it went belly up, Made in China shit. For you info I hate China.

It's been explained to you before that EVERY scope in that price range is made in China. To my knowledge the only scope in existence to be truly made in America and not just Chinese parts that assembled in the US is the Vortex AMG that's it there are no others. The next step up is made in Japan and that starts around the $1000 price point.

What do ya think of Athlon ffp scopes,? I was looking at them thought the were nice for small money that I can afford right now. I like the lifetime Warranty, you are right Monstrums warranty sucks, I wonder why they can have a lifetime warranty, I know how to mount and set up a scope so I dont beat the shit out of my stuff I take care of it, Thanks for your help.

I have two Ares BTR scopes. I like them for the cost.
What I also like, is they pick up the phone when you call. I had a parallax question, and I was told if I have any doubts at all to go ahead and send it in to be looked at.

I have two Ares BTR scopes. I like them for the cost.
What I also like, is they pick up the phone when you call. I had a parallax question, and I was told if I have any doubts at all to go ahead and send it in to be looked at.
I looked at the Althon BTR, Nice scope I could affor that, for now, Thanks so much I like the FFP an .1 mil retical , I want your opion think it will handle my lapua, I also looked at Bushnells new FFP .1 mil scope nice for the money, your thoughts?

This is the bushnell I also looked at, hell mabye they will replace my broken Millitte with this. 6x24x50 mm .1 mil 18 total mils ajustment recoil tested to their top of the line scopes so they say.

Attachments

• MatchPro_MP6245BF2_Front.jpg
    MatchPro_MP6245BF2_Front.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 117
I've got the Ares BTR on my Ruger RPR 338 LM. It's held up for approx 700 rds so far. A better scope than my Midas Tac (as it should be). My next scope will be a Chronos BTR. Admittedly I know NOTHING about the Monstrum, but I really do think you can do better.

I looked at the Althon BTR, Nice scope I could affor that, for now, Thanks so much I like the FFP an .1 mil retical , I want your opion think it will handle my lapua, I also looked at Bushnells new FFP .1 mil scope nice for the money, your thoughts?
I'm using the Ares BTR now and I believe it's likely one of the best in it's price point. Very bright glass for what it is. Plus Athlons warranty will cover anything you can throw at it. There are plenty reviews so I won't go there but suffice to say if it's in your range then you won't be disappointed.