• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Montana Boys......ROCK!!

Re: Montana Boys......ROCK!!

Pretty cool huh, 3 and 0 so far, the first time any montana team ever made it the the Little League World Series.

The LLWS is so entertaining to watch!

It's the first time I've ever watched it, and I amazed at some of the heads-up plays these lil guys are doing... Plus some Sportscenter top 10 worthy plays!!!

Looks like a re-match with California. Montana will have their hands full. Those Huntington Beach kids are tough!!

I think the only thing going for Cali, is that they have a sour taste in their mouthes from wednesdays loss!

Hopefully its a good game on saturday!

This might sound like a dumb question but...

Does the winner of the MT/CA game, play the Japan/Mexico winner???

California whooped up on us last night...felt bad for the local boys...they had a good run. At least I got on sports center though...look for the mid-atlantic jersey bobbing around behind Orel, Karl and Kruk
wink.gif

JB

I was rooting for you guys.....your kids showed a lot of heart. That Danner kid was awesome...pretty much un-touchable.

The play of the game was your shortstop throwing out that guy from the hole and the first baseman scooping up a long hop....big league play right there!!

PGS - you are right on that play from short and the stretch by miller...incredible. I think they had 1 error in the whole series? There defense was incredible, but the offense was spotty
frown.gif

Danner throwing mide 70's in LL is crazy...I was just hoping we would foul more balls to reach his pitch count sooner
wink.gif

JB