• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment Montana buy/sell/trade page

I’ve got six, 1lb containers of Retumbo and six, 1lb containers of H1000. I’m only interested in trading for VV 565 or possibly RL26 in equal quantities. IIf you have 8lb jugs I am certain I have a couple more lbs of H1000 to make it an even swap of 8lbs for 8lbs or a combination of H1000 and Retumbo to get to an 8lb total.

PM me for my location and you can share where you are here in MT, maybe we are close enough to make it work.
I think I have 4 lbs of 565 and I also have 8lbs of 568. Only really interested in the 1000. I’m in great falls

WTB Berger 140 hybrids 6.5 need as little as a hundred but would buy more if somebody was willing. I have 400 215m primers I could trade or I have other small or large primers I could do a trade with. Or just old fashioned cash

Looking for RL26. I’ve got Retumbo, H1000, Berger 153.5, Berger 245 EOL and Berger 195 EOL to trade. Or, maybe a cash buy for the RL26 if that works.

PM me for my location and you can share where you are here in MT, maybe we are close enough to make it work.

Reactions: Disturbingiraq