• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Montana Girl

Marinevet1

Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2017
    MONTANA GIRL - What A Story for 2nd Amendment

In our 'Woke' society the criminal mindset has been excused. But, in Montana this 11 year old just is not buying it.

11 YR OLD WHO SHOT ILLEGALS thanks FOX NEWS for reporting it ....

A Shotgun-armed Preteen vs. Illegal Alien Home Invaders.

Two illegal aliens, Ralphel Resindez, 23, and Enrico Garza, 26, probably believed they would easily overpower home-alone 11-year-old Patricia Harrington after her father had left their two-story home.

It seems these crooks never learned two things:

1. They were in Montana.

2. Patricia had been a clay-shooting champion since she was nine.

Patricia was in her upstairs room when the two men broke through the front door of the house. She quickly ran to her father's room and grabbed his 12-gauge Mossberg 500 shotgun.

Resindez was the first to get up to the second floor, only to be the first to catch a near point blank blast of buckshot from the 11-year-old's knee-crouch aim. He suffered fatal wounds to his abdomen and genitals.

When Garza ran to the foot of the stairs, he took a blast to the left shoulder and staggered out into the street where he bled to death before medical help could arrive. It was found out later that Resindez was armed with a stolen 45-caliber handgun he took during another home invasion robbery. That victim, 50-year-old David 0'Burien, was not so lucky. He died from stab wounds to the chest

Ever wonder why good stuff never makes NBC, CBS, PBS, MSNBC, CNN, or ABC news? An 11-year-old girl, properly trained, defended her home, and herself against two murderous, illegal immigrants and she wins.

She is still alive. Now THAT is Gun Control!

Old
    And fake as shit.
    Screenshot_20210216-170829_Chrome.jpg

LOL .......... I guess propaganda "cuts both ways"...... Perhaps that story might just make some thief go somewhere other than Montana. On the other hand out-of-staters are inhabiting every gas station, residence, warehouse, farmhouse, henhouse, outhouse and doghouse in that area. Storage unit places have been 100% full for the past 8 months. Do you think people feel safer in Montana ?

Hobo

Reactions: Bender
    LOL .......... I guess propaganda "cuts both ways"...... Perhaps that story might just make some thief go somewhere other than Montana. On the other hand out-of-staters are inhabiting every gas station, residence, warehouse, farmhouse, henhouse, outhouse and doghouse in that area. Storage unit places have been 100% full for the past 8 months. Do you think people feel safer in Montana ?

Hobo
    People living in storage places?

I will admit, I did not do any fact checking..........just forwarding something that was sent to me.

Hobo
    Make more room.

I am packing the family and heading that way.

People living in storage places?
    Almost.... They visit the storage units daily since all their stuff is there.... RV parks are full so they have to go to storage frequently.... laundromat's are crowded. Have not been up to the national forest this week but there were many RV's there all winter... Grocery stores are well stocked, just not as many choices of things... Many bad car wrecks due to people not knowing how to drive on ice and having worn tires... Contractor's are busy building more shoe boxes, Fedex runs delivery trucks 7 days a week in the rural areas.... firewood is around $210 cord... Still better than being in Portland or Seattle...

Hobo

After this snow storm and sub zero weather... I'd imagine a few will be leaving... should be room for a few more.

Hobo
    It isnt just winter. In 1975 I was cutting timber and living in a tent at the jobsite about 10 miles west of St. Ignatius. Got snowed on the 28th of July. Fuck that.

Lol.
    It was -31 yesterday and is suppose to be 40 next week.

70 degree swing and in a week.

Driving over the pass east of Bozeman yesterday I saw a few SUV's upside down in the ditch. Texas plates on the one I could see. Had a few Texas plates pass me at 85+ tonight on snow covered roads. They were in the slow lane or the ditch pretty quick. "Just put it in 4wd, it's fine!"

I was cruising along like it was dry at 75 with my studded snow tires. Couldn't get the anti-locks to even kick in on my truck.

Didn't get above 0* last week. Was 28* today.

Reactions: Bender
    My first thought as reading the art was...
    Homeboy takes it to the shoulder and goes outside and bleeds out. I'm thinking, snowy as fuck and he prolly made a bigass bloody red mess in the snow.

So fun

Almost.... They visit the storage units daily since all their stuff is there.... RV parks are full so they have to go to storage frequently.... laundromat's are crowded. Have not been up to the national forest this week but there were many RV's there all winter... Grocery stores are well stocked, just not as many choices of things... Many bad car wrecks due to people not knowing how to drive on ice and having worn tires... Contractor's are busy building more shoe boxes, Fedex runs delivery trucks 7 days a week in the rural areas.... firewood is around $210 cord... Still better than being in Portland or Seattle...

Hobo
    You have to remember that dude here lives in a refugee camp. I haven't seen any of this is non-occupied Montana.

Driving over the pass east of Bozeman yesterday I saw a few SUV's upside down in the ditch. Texas plates on the one I could see. Had a few Texas plates pass me at 85+ tonight on snow covered roads. They were in the slow lane or the ditch pretty quick. "Just put it in 4wd, it's fine!"

I was cruising along like it was dry at 75 with my studded snow tires. Couldn't get the anti-locks to even kick in on my truck.

Didn't get above 0* last week. Was 28* today.
    I counted 4 rollovers, 8 in the ditch, and watched one trucker bounce a back tire off the guard rail, all between Bozeman and the 287 junction.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.