• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Montana legislature acting up.

accurate obsession

Private
Minuteman
Aug 8, 2017
GA

They deliberately referred to it with male pronouns, how can it be!

images (3).jpg

Good. Normal, decent people need to stand up for what is right and stop being cowered by leftist degenerates.

Never in my life did I think their would come a day when mentally disturbed men pretending to be women would be encouraged and celebrated. And real women that speak out against these dudes are shamed and criticized for it. You cannot make this shit up!

Good. Normal, decent people need to stand up for what is right and stop being cowered by leftist degenerates.

Never in my life did I think their would come a day when mentally disturbed men pretending to be women would be encouraged and celebrated. And real women that speak out against these dudes are shamed and criticized for it. You cannot make this shit up!

Gets worse

Gets worse

If it is so willing and ready to die those arrangments can be made in a second.
The really fucked up part is if law enforcement haven't allready arrested this sick fuck for terroristic threats of murder towards anyone attempting to keep his mentally ill ass out of a womens bathroom its time to take out trash.

Last edited:
If it is so willing and ready to die those arrangments can be made in a second.
The really fucked up part is if law enforcement haven't allready arrested this sick fuck for terroristic threats of murder towards anyone attempting to keep his mentally ill ass out of a womens bathroom its time to take out trash.

Missoula and Bozeman are a cancer in Montana.

3-7-77 may be seen again.

Reactions: WaltHer and XLR308
Missoula. Last time I was there, I saw more needles laying around than my last time in Denver. It's a fucking shit hole.
I have been told that it also features bums shitting on the sidewalk like Portland & San Fran-sicko.

When are these misguided spoiled rotten violent fools going to realize you cannot change your chromosomes? If you are born a male and want to cut your dick off, shave all your hair off, shave down your Adams apple and add some bigger breasts guess what you are? A dickless,hairless,big titty male with no adams apple but still a male. If you are born a female and want to add a fake dick,chop off your tits and grow a beard guess what you are?A fake dick, no tits beard wearing female but still female. The only ones making good on this scam are the surgeons and hormone companies.Same thing happens to some people who wont grow old with dignity.They go to a plastic surgeon who pulls their face so tight and shoots their lips full of collegian and tells them they look 20 years younger. No you look like an old bag of crap with a stretched face and vagina lips where your mouth should be. This is all a mental illness.

Missoula. Last time I was there, I saw more needles laying around than my last time in Denver. It's a fucking shit hole.
Thats a shame. I spent a little time there in the early 70's. Just a nice small mountain city. St. Patrick's Hospital took good care of me when I fucked up my ankle logging.

Same thing happens to some people who wont grow old with dignity.They go to a plastic surgeon who pulls their face so tight and shoots their lips full of collegian and tells them they look 20 years younger. No you look like an old bag of crap with a stretched face and vagina lips where your mouth should be. This is all a mental illness.
As to your latter point...
No one on this planet can actually think this was an improvement.
Mental illness is rampant, celebrated and incentivized.
Screenshot_20230422_210606_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: XLR308

And don’t forget punched by a dude in a dress.

• Haha
Reactions: Maggot and XLR308
As to your latter point...
No one on this planet can actually think this was an improvement.
Mental illness is rampant, celebrated and incentivized.
View attachment 8125793
Looks scary to me. We;ve been given many warnings about what to watch for. Its here.

2 Timothy 3​

New Century Version​

The Last Days​

3 Remember this! In the last days there will be many troubles, 2 because people will love themselves, love money, brag, and be proud. They will say evil things against others and will not obey their parents or be thankful or be the kind of people God wants. 3 They will not love others, will refuse to forgive, will gossip, and will not control themselves. They will be cruel, will hate what is good, 4 will turn against their friends, and will do foolish things without thinking. They will be conceited, will love pleasure instead of God, 5 and will act as if they serve God but will not have his

Matthew 15:19

King James Version

19 For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies:
Read full chapter

1 Timothy 4:1-2 ESV / 9 helpful votes​

Now the Spirit expressly says that in later times some will depart from the faith by devoting themselves to deceitful spirits and teachings of demons, through the insincerity of liars whose consciences are seared,

2 Peter 2:10 ESV / 8 helpful votes​

And especially those who indulge in the lust of defiling passion and despise authority. Bold and willful, they do not tremble as they blaspheme the glorious ones,

John 3:19 ESV / 8 helpful votes​

And this is the judgment: the light has come into the world, and people loved the darkness rather than the light because their works were evil.

2 Peter 2:2 ESV / 7 helpful votes​

And many will follow their sensuality, and because of them the way of truth will be blasphemed.

1 Corinthians 15:33 ESV / 7 helpful votes​

power.

Last edited:
Reactions: Clob McStrunk
Looks scary to me. We;ve been given many warnings about what to watch for. Its here.

2 Timothy 3​

New Century Version​

The Last Days​

3 Remember this! In the last days there will be many troubles, 2 because people will love themselves, love money, brag, and be proud. They will say evil things against others and will not obey their parents or be thankful or be the kind of people God wants. 3 They will not love others, will refuse to forgive, will gossip, and will not control themselves. They will be cruel, will hate what is good, 4 will turn against their friends, and will do foolish things without thinking. They will be conceited, will love pleasure instead of God, 5 and will act as if they serve God but will not have his

Matthew 15:19​

King James Version​

19 For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies:
Read full chapter

1 Timothy 4:1-2 ESV / 9 helpful votes​

Now the Spirit expressly says that in later times some will depart from the faith by devoting themselves to deceitful spirits and teachings of demons, through the insincerity of liars whose consciences are seared,

2 Peter 2:10 ESV / 8 helpful votes​

And especially those who indulge in the lust of defiling passion and despise authority. Bold and willful, they do not tremble as they blaspheme the glorious ones,

John 3:19 ESV / 8 helpful votes​

And this is the judgment: the light has come into the world, and people loved the darkness rather than the light because their works were evil.

2 Peter 2:2 ESV / 7 helpful votes​

And many will follow their sensuality, and because of them the way of truth will be blasphemed.

1 Corinthians 15:33 ESV / 7 helpful votes​

power.
Nailed it. The trans issue is a symptom. There is a perversion within the soul that is the base issue. I cannot be unconvinced that this all springs from an evil in the individual soul and a spiritual evil that is sweeping across the land that is causing this upswell of abominations. But these individuals are still totally responsible for their actions, especially the way they treat others.

You can call this mass hysteria or group-think. I see it very very differently: we have fallen so far that as a country that minds are morally weak through no mooring and being turned to evil through spiritual and a societal lies. The result is going to be much heartache and the fall of our country. Morality matters because it directly affects the family unit. Those who are pushing this evil know this fact well. Weak men in power are allowing this and powerful men in leadership are knowingly implementing our downfall.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Maggot
Nailed it. The trans issue is a symptom. There is a perversion within the soul that is the base issue. I cannot be unconvinced that this all springs from an evil in the individual soul and a spiritual evil that is sweeping across the land that is causing this upswell of abominations. But these individuals are still totally responsible for their actions, especially the way they treat others.

You can call this mass hysteria or group-think. I see it very very differently: we have fallen so far that as a country that minds are morally weak through no mooring and being turned to evil through spiritual and a societal lies. The result is going to be much heartache and the fall of our country. Morality matters because it directly affects the family unit. Those who are pushing this evil know this fact well. Weak men in power are allowing this and powerful men in leadership are knowingly implementing our downfall.
Yeah, America must fall, but whern it does I think it signals the true beginning of the end.

This is a very interesting time. If we are to live up to our founders vision, we must permit these sick ones their freedom of choice, yet are tasked with protecting our own. Slippery slope. Never understood it when Dad would say it but "Im glad I'm 73".