• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Montana May LR Event

Augustis

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 12, 2004
Montana
Registration is open for the May 30 & 31 event dates. If you sent me notification of your intent to attend during the registration for the April event dates, please send me a new email or PM confirming your registration for a May slot.

Here are a few pictures provided by a couple dedicated shooters who attended the April event in spite of the poor weather condition forecast:

http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1125505&page=1

Thanks, Aug ><>

Re: Montana May LR Event

Count me in for sure! I will have the wife send you a check for both days.

Charlie has to check his work schedule but I know he wants to come on up.

Jay Seaquist

I should be able to get up there the 31st as well!
Too much fun to pass up
grin.gif

two from Alberta will be there both days.
this sounds like a great experience. i can't hardly wait

Tye

The cost is &45.00 per day. The round count in the ideal world (if you never miss a shot) is roughly 65 rounds, I think it more realistic to bring around 100 rounds per day.

Aug ><>

Rgr that. I might be able to make it up their for at least a day. I have to see if everything goes good and i still have to get my rifle done and a scope for it. Better get on it then!

BTT to help some not miss this.
Tough time deciding if I will make it for both days. I'll be there for one, the 31st. Maybe both. Be shooting my good old 308. The 7WSM needs a new barrel after closer inspection.

Charlie finally got the go ahead from his LT so he will be joining me. He will hand deliver his check. We are going to camp there on the ranch both nights, arriving Friday late afternoon. Looking forward to seeing and shooting with everybody again.

Jay Seaquist

Outside of Barber, Montana. Inbetween Billings and Bozeman but a little North. Off Hwy 12, 6 miles South.

Jay Seaquist

Yes, Barber Montana is a ghost town now... It is located east of Shawmut Montana, and west of Rygate on Hwy 12.

For those that are planning on attending, please register via email or PM so I can plan accordingly.

Aug ><>

Shooters:

I will be heading out to the ranch tomorrow (Friday) and I should arrive by 1:30 PM. For those camping at the ranch, if you start showing up around 2:00 PM you should be OK to get squared away.

I will check back here in the morning to see if there are any last minute details or questions to be addressed/answered regarding this weekends events at AR, After that you are on your own ;O)

Travel safe and see you guys that are attending Saturday morning. We will start shooting at about 9:30 AM.

Aug ><>

Hey Aug,
Tried to PM you but your box is full. Have unexpected guests in town this weekend, so will not be able to shoot with you. Looks like a great weekend approaching.

Respectfully

Neal

Neal

Thanks for the heads up concerning the status of my mail box! Hopefully you will be able to make it next time?

Presently we are working on the development of potentially another event for late June, or early July. We are considering LR PR clinic followed by a 2 man team Run & Gun "Match". Carbine supporting Precision Rifle, including a limited amount of handgun on the course of fire. I will post more on this later.

Best Regards, Aug ><>

Aug,
Sorry I wasnt able to make it. Had some family stuff going on, and didn't have any rounds loaded up. Hopefully I'll get to make it to a future event.

Regards,
Maarten

Aug;
Thank you for having me out to the ranch, had a great time!!! I bugged out after FP5. I had promissed the wife she would get a call by late afternoon Sunday and dident want to worrie her. Made it home at 12:45am, 1080 miles round trip.
I would like to thank everyone for all there help, encouragment and friendship. I had a great time and look forward to the next shoot, count me in!!!

Jay Seaquist