• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up Montana Shooters for April Match?

Re: Montana Shooters for April Match?

I've shot them a couple times, fairly informal and fun. Usually a challenging course due to the wind and angle of targets. Mike

Where you from Mike? What are you shooting in the matches? That GAP you sold a couple of months ago? They do look pretty informal from the pics on-line.

Mark

Mark, I'm with Missoula County SO, I shot a couple GAP guns and a 260 Cooper one time. I've working or fishing this year, so I don't know if I'll make any of them. Mike

That shoot is tenatively on my schedule. I have a choice between Hi Power and this shoot, but there will be more HP during the summer.

Hey guys, my brother is Missoula PD and just moved there August 09 and is looking for locals to hook up with for hunting and some shooting. He doesn't know the area for hunting and any suggestions would be appreciated. Not your honey holes of course! Thanks

I am interested apparently they have a hunter class and a precision as well. Do they run them both at the same time or can you shoot both classes? I live in billings and it would be nice to shoot both for driving 350+ miles. Any info would would be appreciated.

I could not make the Apr. match, but I will be there for the May. I have shot it several times, both the Hunter and the Precision classes. A LOT of fun! Easy enough to not discourage, but too tough to master. I believe the high score in the Precision, in the three years of this match, is 58 out of 60. There are usually several guys in the 50s. Good comeraderie, the time passes fast, and there are always a couple guys that are pretty competitive. I would like to make more than one of these this year, I have a new stick to try, and I am really itching to try it on these targets.