• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Montana Sniper

Hobo Hilton

Private
Minuteman
Jun 4, 2011
Pacific Northwest
A female Montana Army National Guard soldier graduated from the U.S. Army Sniper Course at Fort Benning, Georgia, on November 5, 2021, becoming the first woman in history to complete the course, according to a news release from the Montana National Guard.

LOL.... when I was in basic training back in oght-6, a female drill sergeant told us that SHE had completed sniper school...

• Haha
Reactions: Bender
"There wasn't a doubt in our minds that she would succeed in the U. S. Army Sniper Course."
Capt. O'Neill, OSUT Company Commander

Statements like that always make me suspicious.

Is this "her" ?

1636406151182.jpeg

I know some girls that are great shots. Our district rimfire champion has been a girl several of the past few years....my daughter one of them. This coming from an area where hunting and shooting is huge. The other 75% of being a sniper has got to be tough physically for a woman. Any woman, even the most buff masculine examples, would have problems with field load outs I expect. But marksmanship...yeah there are some really good female marksmen in rural America. History has many great female snipers but I am always wary of any that pass or take part in our upper level military quals simply due to the woke justice agenda being pushed and glamorized. Pretty impressive if fully legit.

Last edited:
A female Montana Army National Guard soldier graduated from the U.S. Army Sniper Course at Fort Benning, Georgia, on November 5, 2021, becoming the first woman in history to complete the course, according to a news release from the Montana National Guard.

No pics? Fucking lame.

Reactions: texastonk
Don’t discount the women boys…. https://www.defensemedianetwork.com/stories/women-guns-red-army-female-snipers-world-war-ii/

Two quotes from the article which seem pretty badass.

“Hero of the Soviet Union Maj. Lyudmila M. Pavlichenko was the top-scoring woman sniper of all time, with 309 confirmed kills, of which 36 were enemy snipers.”

“More typical was the experience of Privates Mariya S. Polivanova and Natalya V. Kovshova, a spotter and sniper team killed in action together near Novgorod on August 14, 1943. Wounded and out of ammunition, they waited until German troops approached their trench, then detonated their grenades.”

Just sayin’

Reactions: Hobo Hilton
Don’t discount the women boys…. https://www.defensemedianetwork.com/stories/women-guns-red-army-female-snipers-world-war-ii/

“Hero of the Soviet Union Maj. Lyudmila M. Pavlichenko was the top-scoring woman sniper of all time, with 309 confirmed kills, of which 36 were enemy snipers.”

“More typical was the experience of Privates Mariya S. Polivanova and Natalya V. Kovshova, a spotter and sniper team killed in action together near Novgorod on August 14, 1943. Wounded and out of ammunition, they waited until German troops approached their trench, then detonated their grenades.”

Just sayin’
Take the Stalin propaganda with a grain of salt.

Just sayin’

Absolute and full kudos for this, but I can't find any credible source that she is the first (nor any to disprove it).

First for MT guard, perhaps.

congrats to her if she really passed it on merit . If they lowered the standards for her to pass that sucks Id still congratulate her I know I could not have done it . Id of had another heart attack 200 yards from the start . lol found on ground dead .

Just sayin’

Take the Stalin propaganda with a grain of salt.

Just sayin’

Commies love to commie....

Reactions: Milf Dots
Given the current sad state of affairs of our military, from SECDEF on down...I'll go ahead and call bullshit. Maybe some watered down DMR course or qualified expert on the rifle range, but I doubt the full blown sniper course. Just my cynical opinion.

Don't know about the physical stamina involved in these military courses, but have seen some darn good female prs shooters, consistently beating most of the males. Don't ask how I know...

Given the current sad state of affairs of our military, from SECDEF on down...I'll go ahead and call bullshit. Maybe some watered down DMR course or qualified expert on the rifle range, but I doubt the full blown sniper course. Just my cynical opinion.
She would have stopped someone and asked for directions in the land nav course.

• Haha
Reactions: gigamortis
The real problem with "the Fix Is In" is that somewhere down the line, she's (and her two "Ranger" comrades) are going to get someone killed. And NO one from the line of political hacks and enablers who slid her through the course is going to have to answer for it.

The real problem with "the Fix Is In" is that somewhere down the line, she's (and her two "Ranger" comrades) are going to get someone killed. And NO one from the line of political hacks and enablers who slid her through the course is going to have to answer for it.
Sure someone is going to answer for it. Someone already paid for this type of shit this year - his name was Scheller.

Finally after 81 years America has a qualified female sniper like many other countries on earth have had since 1940. Did she really pass the course, we will never know. We do know that the entire military chain of command is gutless and willing to rig any course or program to insure that women and utterly unqualified people are allowed to pass for the sake of political correctness. As much as I try not too, I question every miracle female in the military.

30 years ago when I was on active duty, we had a little white slut female in our shop. She was a complete whore, she fucked two or three e-7's and an E-8 who was the superintendent of the avionics section and a couple of brothers from our shop to keep everything lubed. She had a completely falsified training record and other than gagging on cock, she had nothing but the most basic skills in the career field. She was signed off on equipment I had personally shipped off base two years before, she was qualified on equipment that was not on our airframe, if you read her training record she was a genius.

I was asked what rating she was getting by one of the slimeball E-7's fucking her, I told him a low rating. I was marched into the E-8's office and told in no uncertain terms my career would be ruined if she did not get a perfect rating. I was warned if I traded her off to another supervisor, they would ruin me anyway for failing to do what they demanded. No one cared, everyone wanted to show that a cum sponge could make it in a male dominated world.

All this chick did was drink nut butter by the quart and she was Airman of the Month. She literally smelled like jizz 90% of the time.

Finally after 81 years America has a qualified female sniper like many other countries on earth have had since 1940. Did she really pass the course, we will never know. We do know that the entire military chain of command is gutless and willing to rig any course or program to insure that women and utterly unqualified people are allowed to pass for the sake of political correctness. As much as I try not too, I question every miracle female in the military.

30 years ago when I was on active duty, we had a little white slut female in our shop. She was a complete whore, she fucked two or three e-7's and an E-8 who was the superintendent of the avionics section and a couple of brothers from our shop to keep everything lubed. She had a completely falsified training record and other than gagging on cock, she had nothing but the most basic skills in the career field. She was signed off on equipment I had personally shipped off base two years before, she was qualified on equipment that was not on our airframe, if you read her training record she was a genius.

I was asked what rating she was getting by one of the slimeball E-7's fucking her, I told him a low rating. I was marched into the E-8's office and told in no uncertain terms my career would be ruined if she did not get a perfect rating. I was warned if I traded her off to another supervisor, they would ruin me anyway for failing to do what they demanded. No one cared, everyone wanted to show that a cum sponge could make it in a male dominated world.

All this chick did was drink nut butter by the quart and she was Airman of the Month. She literally smelled like jizz 90% of the time.

You should write employee reviews.

"There wasn't a doubt in our minds that she would succeed in the U. S. Army Sniper Course."
Capt. O'Neill, OSUT Company Commander

Statements like that always make me suspicious.

That's because the standards are bent to suit the political will

For the ten years I wore a Navy uniform, women's physical standards were lower at USNA and the general Navy PRT. I'm sure they were lower for them in aviation, salvage diving, and any other warfare specialty open to female officers at the time.

Has always been so, will always be so.

For the ten years I wore a Navy uniform, women's physical standards were lower at USNA and the general Navy PRT. I'm sure they were lower for them in aviation, salvage diving, and any other warfare specialty open to female officers at the time.

Our enemies expect less also.

Army seems to be "getting around this" by changing the standard so that the PT requirements are job-based, rather than gender-based. Combat arms has a higher PT standard than support/services.

Army seems to be "getting around this" by changing the standard so that the PT requirements are job-based, rather than gender-based. Combat arms has a higher PT standard than support/services.

That makes at least some sort of sense but won't work for the Navy.

When the crew goes to general quarters, everyone, from the cooks to the admin types to the engineers is going to be fighting the ship either by shooting at the enemy or fighting damage/casualties/fire. There are no REMFs on a warship.

....while the fairer sex isn't (on average) as physically strong, I'm sure they can master the intelligence gathering, fieldcraft, ballistics, and trigger work.
again, look at the russians.

That makes at least some sort of sense but won't work for the Navy.

When the crew goes to general quarters, everyone, from the cooks to the admin types to the engineers is going to be fighting the ship either by shooting at the enemy or fighting damage/casualties/fire. There are no REMFs on a warship.
Yeah, I kinda see it as the army "realizing their mistake" by expanding combat arms jobs to all... and this is their attempt to address the obvious problems caused.

I don't believe that it's impossible for a woman to qualify as a sniper.
It's not the hardest course available in the services.
Have you seen the female biathlon contestants?
Maybe a bit of chauvinism abounds, fear that another bastion of manhood has fallen.
Screenshot_20211110-054521_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: Hobo Hilton

I knew a cockholster that made it all the way up to Master Chief, then was told it was time to retire when folks outside the chain of command found out she was banging the subordinates.

....while the fairer sex isn't (on average) as physically strong, I'm sure they can master the intelligence gathering, fieldcraft, ballistics, and trigger work.
again, look at the russians.

Russia is not a gender neutral military now.

Under extreme duress militaries become so out of necessity.

I think Israel is the only one these days.

If you see vids of Russian women soldiers these days its akin to NK women soldiers...

russian-military-women-are-marching-at-the-parade-on-annual-victory-picture-id1211181836

_98640548_shutterstock_editorial_1695479k_huge.jpg

Note the units are segregated.

heh this reminded me of those where's the beef wendys commercials (why yes I am old)

Reactions: smoothy8500

That shit right there is so funny I can't stop laughing!

I have no doubt a few women can shoot better than many men- especially women who grew up behind rifles in places like AK, AZ, TX, MT, WY, ID, SD, UT...

But it's everything else that is done- the bending of rules, special rules, passing through, to make sure the women don't fail- that is absolutely unacceptable, that could cause lives to be at risk, and ruins morale. It's just a form of 'wokeness' and there's no place for it in America. PERIOD.

Big female soldier challenges Marine to fight in ring:

Last edited: