• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Montana-won, Everytown for gun confiscation-zero

WaltHer

Felipe Forevuh
Minuteman
Aug 26, 2009
hillbilluns, montucky

On the heels of the good news coming out of Edmonds, Washington this week, here is another small ray of sunshine.

That's really great! We need these kinda judges nation wide. This commie shit has got to be stopped, before it even starts. Mac

Now for nationwide constitutional carry, lets start knocking down these ridiculous treasonous laws. Icing on the cake would be arresting gun grabbers for treason, but that might be a pipe dream for now.

As expected, the City Council President behind that crap is a Stanford-educated, California transplant.

Would of thought Montana still had some good ole boys to give that Stanford carpetbagger a warm welcome.
Bob Lee Swagger would of told him I'd bury you in the hill, and tell the sheriff a month or two later. He understands.

He needs a serious beatdown then tossed in a ditch outside of town. Waaaaay outside of town.

No, these people that over reach and violate rights need to be held personally accountable for malfeasance in their position.

They pull this shit thinking "I know its unconstitutional but lets see them take me to court and pay for it".

So they expect some private citizen to pay the cost of defending their rights while the violator uses public funds to defend their unlawful ordinances.

Make the violator personally financially liable.

The unfortunate part is that, like in the Washington case, this case is about the power of local jurisdictions to enact laws vs. the state's authority. The ruling does nothing to protect American's rights-2A or otherwise-it only clarifies who can restrict them.

No, these people that over reach and violate rights need to be held personally accountable for malfeasance in their position.

They pull this shit thinking "I know its unconstitutional but lets see them take me to court and pay for it".

So they expect some private citizen to pay the cost of defending their rights while the violator uses public funds to defend their unlawful ordinances.

Make the violator personally financially liable.

Screw that. We know that NEVER happens. Dump him in a ditch, barely alive, 3 days away from anything. Thats is free. Aside from some gas money. Ill pitch in for gas.

I see that my plan has its fans

image.png

The unfortunate part is that, like in the Washington case, this case is about the power of local jurisdictions to enact laws vs. the state's authority. The ruling does nothing to protect American's rights-2A or otherwise-it only clarifies who can restrict them.

And according to the 2A ----- No one can infringe on them.

Screw that. We know that NEVER happens. Dump him in a ditch, barely alive, 3 days away from anything. Thats is free. Aside from some gas money. Ill pitch in for gas.
Youre more kind than I, the bitch can walk back from that ditch. The asshole doesnt deserve any money.

Youre more kind than I, the bitch can walk back from that ditch. The asshole doesnt deserve any money.

If hes beat nearly to death, and left 3 days from civilization, hes not walking anywhere of any value.

Although a win in this particular case, the whole issue is just another example of CA liberal refugees bringing their ruinous policies infecting the Rocky Mountain states. They congregate in the cities prmarily around college towns and due to the sparsely populated nature of these states are able to piece together a majority of liberal activist groups with the aid of outside funding to control the politics of the state. NM and CO are perfect examples of this with the northern Rocky Mountain states not far behind.

And according to the 2A ----- No one can infringe on them.
You and I are in complete agreement-at least in practice. However, as just about everyone on here knows, the courts have generally not been friendly to 2A issues and SCOTUS has been reluctant to beat the lower courts down when they (frequently) step out of line. Which sux.

Reactions: pmclaine