• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Monterey Park Shooting

Wonder how many Feds planned it?

That would be only too easy to do these days. Uvalde already revealed that the fibbies and gun control groups had indeed been contacting and grooming individuals with mental issues to make them snap. Both the Uvalde and the thankfully neutralized Indiana mall psychos were gender confused, society-hating edgelords who had dwelled 24/7 on the darkest corners of the Internet for years feasting on and sharing edgy content and were targeted by the gun ban groomers to do crazy shit because they were easily moldable into doing so.

They are already using the words "semiautomatic weapon" in the media reports coming out right now. Everybody with two functional brain cells KNOW what will try to do with this one. Won't be surprised if they say that it was an "AR pistol with a brace", as that seems to be the gun banners' main bugbear right now, and Massachusetts and New Mexico are already in the process to blanket-ban ALL semiauto rifles and shotguns.

ZomboMeme 22012023084007.jpg

So you're telling me that CA's gun control laws don't actually work? Shocking!

Shocking I tell ya

...but since we all know gun control laws don't work, THEY know they don't work, they'll just double down on the rhetoric because making everything MORE illegal has stopped drugs, murder, etc etc etc

M

I’ll bet good money the shooter is not a white male and the story will quickly fade away

The identity of the perp will be buried most likely. They are already repeating "orange BMW" and "semiauto weapon", but no mention of the shooter's identity. Most likely an incel Asian lonewacko in this case. Might even be a CCP supporter. The LA area has seen large protests in solidarity with the protests in China earlier this year. Mofo might have been triggered by that. The media are going to give it the Waukesha Christmas parade treatment, BUT, it is the weapon they are going to go after. Expect the following news articles to be FILLED with descriptions of the weapon as if it was a sentient organism that did the deed all on it's own.

You can really tell that article was written by committee. It's disjointed and obviously written by people who have no idea what they were talking about at times.

And it's contradictory. In the span of a few paragraphs, it says they have no info on the suspect except he was male, it says police said he used a high powered assault rifle at close range, then it says there's no description other than "a firearm" was used, then it says people reported "a semiautomatic gun". And my favorite part: The alleged gunman had multiple rounds of ammo, so that when his bullets ran out he could reload.

Okay admittedly the last part came from a supposed witness, and based on the article English isn't their best language. Still, though, the journalism skill is not strong in these folks.

The identity of the perp will be buried most likely. They are already repeating "orange BMW" and "semiauto weapon", but no mention of the shooter's identity. Most likely an incel Asian lonewacko in this case. Might even be a CCP supporter. The LA area has seen large protests in solidarity with the protests in China earlier this year. Mofo might have been triggered by that. The media are going to give it the Waukesha Christmas parade treatment, BUT, it is the weapon they are going to go after. Expect the following news articles to be FILLED with descriptions of the weapon as if it was a sentient organism that did the deed all on it's own.
Think they'll put it out there publicly if it's a triad/tong hit?

You can really tell that article was written by committee. It's disjointed and obviously written by people who have no idea what they were talking about at times.

And it's contradictory. In the span of a few paragraphs, it says they have no info on the suspect except he was male, it says police said he used a high powered assault rifle at close range, then it says there's no description other than "a firearm" was used, then it says people reported "a semiautomatic gun". And my favorite part: The alleged gunman had multiple rounds of ammo, so that when his bullets ran out he could reload.

Okay admittedly the last part came from a supposed witness, and based on the article English isn't their best language. Still, though, the journalism skill is not strong in these folks.

----------
people reported a semiautomatic gun
----------

And THAT is the red flag there. NOBODY, especially somebody already in panic fleeing from a chaotic situation like that would say "It was a semiautomatic gun!". Only politicians and reporters following an agenda would say that.

People in these cases usually say things like:

"It sounded like firecrackers going off".

"I heard lots of POP POP POP".

"I didn't even know it was gunfire until I saw people running and some had blood all over".

Like that. NOBODY will EVER say "It was a semiautomatic gun!". That is how you can tell it is bullshit from the start.

----------
----------

And THAT is the red flag there. NOBODY, especially somebody already in panic fleeing from a chaotic situation like that would say "It was a semiautomatic gun!". Only politicians and reporters following an agenda would say that.
Eeyup. That's the reporters 100%. Even I'd just say "Bastard had a fuckin gun." Could I ID it as a semiauto if I saw it? Of course. But I wouldn't say "The bad man I did not see and only heard of from the guy next door had a semiauto."

Who's been attacking the orientals for the last few years?
13% is my guess. Now if it turns out that the second incident is connected I will go with @Blue Sky Country and it's an incel waco known to the FauxBI

13%er is also very likely. Might have wanted to join Darrell Brooks' and Ronnie O'Neal's newly opened legal firm. In that case we are gonna be treated to another round of courtroom funnies for the next several months...

Last edited:
It's pretty common to write breaking stories by committee and add developments like forum posts these days

Being first is more important than being right even if you're wrong
True but I've seen it done infinitely better and without thinking it's first semester journo students halfassing their homework.

The article by-lines credit SEVEN staffers with contributing to this story. I'm betting it's another case of publishing as fast as they can to try to beat the competition, accuracy be damned. Just another example of garbage journalism.

Reactions: camocorvette
The article by-lines credit SEVEN staffers with contributing to this story. I'm betting it's another case of publishing as fast as they can to try to beat the competition, accuracy be damned. Just another example of garbage journalism.
Eight, in fact. Some other staffer/writer's mentioned as having contributed at the very bottom.

Reactions: rhsc
View attachment 8054322

How fucking dumb are people today? As pointed out the article is pure garbage as far is information. Just a liberal push for shit they have no clue about.

Intelligence is not a requirement to be part of the media, as it's job is to merely parrot what the government asks them to parrot. No thinking required.

hdpq8vzo0iu31.jpg

I have done facility maintenance jobs at media offices before and I've noticed that their bathrooms do not have any toilet brushes. I figured they removed the brushes because multiple people probably complained that the brushes hurt...

Last edited:
View attachment 8054322

How fucking dumb are people today? As pointed out the article is pure garbage as far is information. Just a liberal push for shit they have no clue about.
Y'all gotta remember that they are translating. The "journalists" can only translate what they know from going to the local Chinese restaurant. I mean, if you didn't read the menu would you eat flied lice?

Shocking I tell ya

...but since we all know gun control laws don't work, THEY know they don't work, they'll just double down on the rhetoric because making everything MORE illegal has stopped drugs, murder, etc etc etc

M
They want to pass laws prohibiting guns/firearms and such. Because we all know that PROHIBITION is how they got rid of the alcohol problem, back in the '20s. The Nineteen-20's.

Shocking I tell ya

M
The gun control laws are working. The law abiding are doing exactly what the politicians want. Depending on the government for their protection. They don't care how many bodies get stacked up waiting for the police to come investigate.

----------
----------

People in these cases usually say things like:

"It sounded like firecrackers going off".

"I heard lots of POP POP POP".

"I didn't even know it was gunfire until I saw people running and some had blood all over".

Like that. NOBODY will EVER say "It was a semiautomatic gun!". That is how you can tell it is bullshit from the start.
The problem is the collective IQ of the country is only slightly higher then a moldy potato. Most will soak this up without question especially those with preconceived ideas on gun violence or commie agendas

The problem is the collective IQ of the country is only slightly higher then a moldy potato. Most will soak this up without question especially those with preconceived ideas on gun violence or commie agendas

I had to go to court this week for a gun case.

the defense and prosecutor had to discuss their concerns of showing the gun to the jury and possibly psychologically damaging them or triggering them.

Both parroted Biden claim that 2A is outdated an de you need F15s to defend against tyranny.

Our country is proof you can degrade and dumb down a population intentionally all you need is the will and time.

that's strange we had 10 people found dead in a tralor park and not a story one about it in the news these people where white trash that maybe the defining difference in the story that and they were all related ( a red neck love affair ) that was my guess little billy and betsy sue got tired of hiding there love afair from ma pa and 2 uncles trice removed . It was the family dog or mentally challanged step cousin that got revenge on the whole lot of them lol .

Reactions: Foul Mike and BCP
You made me go back and do a re-count. It's up to nine now. Too many cooks in that kitchen! :ROFLMAO:
Probably no mention of an editor anywhere, either.

Do editors even exist any more? Is proofreading a lost art?

I swear half the people in this country are borderline illiterate.

Reactions: Foul Mike
F15s

Our country is proof you can degrade and dumb down a population intentionally all you need is the will and time.
On the subject of F15s and stupidity, apparently some dipshit leaked F15 and F16 internal specs n shit to prove that their argument over some minor insignificant detail in a video game was valid. Like some in-game console or indicator light or the location of some tiny part was different in real life, so gotta flex and post the classified specs.

Apparently the same thing happened with the Russians; a Russian tank in a game had an ammo rack or loader or something in the wrong place and so some Russian dude spilled the classified tank schematics to prove his point.

Humanity at large is dumb as rocks betimes.

On the subject of F15s and stupidity, apparently some dipshit leaked F15 and F16 internal specs n shit to prove that their argument over some minor insignificant detail in a video game was valid. Like some in-game console or indicator light or the location of some tiny part was different in real life, so gotta flex and post the classified specs.

Apparently the same thing happened with the Russians; a Russian tank in a game had an ammo rack or loader or something in the wrong place and so some Russian dude spilled the classified tank schematics to prove his point.

You have those PDFs ......curious to understand what you mean.

You have those PDFs ......curious to understand what you mean.
Well OBVIOUSLY the etheric rudder is located in the VENTRAL section of the T65B's fuselage, not the DORSAL section. I work for Incom Corp, I know what I'm talking about!

And those laser cannons should have TWICE the output as they show in the game! It's WRONG and I will post the schematics of the galven coils to prove it!

• Haha
Reactions: 10ring'r
13%er is also very likely. Might have wanted to join Darrell Brooks' and Ronnie O'Neal's newly opened legal firm. In that case we are gonna be treated to another round of courtroom funnies for the next several months...

Hey now! Ronnie was actually funny and even got complemented from the judge at the end. She said that in another lifetime he'll be a lawyer. Darrell on the other hand was a fucking retard and was literally the hardest trial for me to watch. I came very close to just quitting watching and wait for the verdict and sentencing hearing.

Well OBVIOUSLY the etheric rudder is located in the VENTRAL section of the T65B's fuselage, not the DORSAL section. I work for Incom Corp, I know what I'm talking about!

And those laser cannons should have TWICE the output as they show in the game! It's WRONG and I will post the schematics of the galven coils to prove it!
Hello MarinePMI…….

I caught one!

The British had classified Challenger tank documents leaked on that game forum, twice. Then the Russians had a leak, then the Chinese had a classified leak on the same game forum about the penetration of their best tank rounds at range. The f16 leak is just the newest war thunder leak.