• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up "Monthly" Kentucky Meet - November

jonesy

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 24, 2013
Louisville, KY
Please reply letting me know if you're interested and, if so, what date(s) you'd like to see this meet scheduled for. I can then start a roster for attending shooters. Hopefully we can get a good mix of experienced and novice shooters and turn this into a great learning resource.

As soon as I get some desired dates from you all, I can call Rockcastle and reserve the day. I'm leaning toward the 22nd in order to avoid any Thanksgiving conflicts.

We will meet at 8:30 am at the Lodge/Main Office to pay and fill out their waiver if you've never shot there before. I will keep a running list of who will be there. I do need to RSVP with RockCastle a few days in advance regarding the number of shooters we'll have.

The price is $25 per shooter paid directly to RockCastle upon arrival. PAYMENT IS REQUIRED OF ALL SHOOTERS regardless of whether or not they are members. Also, we will have to supply our own steel targets. The more the merrier! In the past we've had a healthy supply of targets - every 50 yards out to 1100.

There will be no official format for the day, but we will go "COLD" as needed to repair/replace/paint targets and break for lunch and what not. It will be a laid back open practice.

Please refrain from bringing incendiary or tracer ammunition, as there is a lot of dry grass out there that can possibly catch fire.

Any questions at all, please feel free to post in this thread and/or PM me. You can also call RockCastle if you like; their number is (270) 749-4101. Ask for Amy or Brent, they're the long range liaisons.

Thanks all!

Roster:

jonesy