• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Morale Patches

Alphatreedog

Tier Potato
Minuteman
  • Feb 15, 2017
    I don't wear any and try to avoid the rhetoric when at comps or in public .
    That being said I was looking for one thinking it's kinda tongue n cheek and a comment on perceived status of the Washington Circus . Well what I thought would be is not . Evidently there is no Guy Swingin a Cactus patch .
    Maybe my Google Fu sucks but I can't find it .

i have a morel patch, pm if you want to know where i got it. patches are nice to be able to quickly ID cased/bagged items that are sorted. they can also be handy to distribute to friends to visually ID in a paintball match. they could also be changed out for different matches and different days like wristbands for concerts and special events.

aim for the face.jpg

green beret sniper morality special forces.jpg

I found this while searching for grab a cactus morale patch.

So my wife wants one of these for her birthday next week.

1918745166.jpg

Tried reaching out with no success, I don't have social media so I was wondering if anyone knew where to get one (or more if I have to buy a few dozen to get one) or how to contact whoever is:

blkrfldiv.com

I hate to have them made myself if there is a source, but I guess that's "plan C" if this is a no-go with blkrfldiv?

I don't know how to set up or ask for a group buy here if that turns out to be the only way to get my sweetie the patch for her B-Day next week.

Anyone have one they'd be willing to sell?

I don't even know how I'd want to post a marketplace ad for this, maybe someone knows this guy @blkrfldiv ?

Reactions: GrumpyOleFart
    So my wife wants one of these for her birthday next week.

1918745166.jpg

Tried reaching out with no success, I don't have social media so I was wondering if anyone knew where to get one (or more if I have to buy a few dozen to get one) or how to contact whoever is:

blkrfldiv.com

I hate to have them made myself if there is a source, but I guess that's "plan C" if this is a no-go with blkrfldiv?

I don't know how to set up or ask for a group buy here if that turns out to be the only way to get my sweetie the patch for her B-Day next week.

Anyone have one they'd be willing to sell?

I don't even know how I'd want to post a marketplace ad for this, maybe someone knows this guy @blkrfldiv ?
    Why is the title on the back cover of the book?

• Haha
    Reactions: Jim Out
    I got an e-mail from Violent Little Machine Shop this morning asking what my favorite patch was . So I replied I'd like to see the African guy swingin a cactus . They emailed back in five minutes " ha ha that would be funny. ". Fingers crossed .

Reactions: AFGWS
    Damn. I was curious where you could go find them that large and if the taste was diminished by the size.

Damn. I was curious where you could go find them that large and if the taste was diminished by the size.

Ive found them that size and the taste is the same as long as they are fresh.

Usually ones that big are late in the season. And they can burn up quick as it gets hotter. Plus, they can be more difficult to find (counter intuitive) as the undergrowth starts to mature.

Ah. I guess the heat in Oklahoma could explain why I've never found them that large. That or I am terrible at finding them.

I usually pick them up around spring turkey season down here. I've heard the season is longer the further north you go.