• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Range Report More 300 & More!

sermonator

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 3, 2008
Every rifle I own shoots sub MOA at 100. Come on guys that's no challenge. Let's see more pictures posts from guys shooting groups at 300, 400, 500 and farther. <span style="text-decoration: underline">Show </span>us what your stick can really do when you are the trigger man!

Re: More 300 & More!

Overall group sucks but the last 3 shots make me smile every time i see it. This is @ 300 i haven't taken my .308 further.
eqs9yt.jpg

Here's 2 separate groups on a 2' by 3' steel at 1800 yards on a calm morning with my 30-375R.I had just worked up the load for my new rifle.It was happy day for me
grin.gif

I couldn't see my hits at that distance.I would see the plate swing and here the donnggg so I knew I was on the steel but noticed that I missed over top a few times so I dialed down a little.
1017080830a.jpg

Here's a couple 375CT's at 2000 and 2500Y.Same thing...We couldn't tell where we were hitting on the plate or who's groups were who's.If you closely you'll notice some group patterns.Also note the bounce and a 350 grain Hooker hitting sideways.
DSC00140.jpg
DSC00142.jpg

Well i'm starting to not be "so proud" of my last 3 shots
frown.gif
. Nice shooting guys.

^^ keep practicing shooting and good things will come. You reload by any chance ?

yeah still learning though. That 300yd group was with 155gr scenars, nosler brass, WLRM primers, 46gr varget, and a OAL of 2.800. Going to try some 175gr berger BT match next. That day i shot my 300yd group wasn't the smartest day to group really, weather channel said a 17mph wind drift, so i went with that typed in the JBM and shot. Checked my groupings on the first couple of shots, backed it down .4 mils and got better results. Still got a lot of things on the list before i get setup right.

Those are great guys! That's what I'm talkin' about! What is that on the 260 @ 850? About 5 inches? I am looking to build up a .260 for a cost effective 1000 yard shooter that won't burn up barrels. No for competition, but just for my own shooting, as I can shoot behind my house to about 1500 yards.