• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

More attacks on the power grid.

Just some hunters fucking off, we used to shoot the glass insulators walking the tracks back in the day.

Reactions: 232593
Just some hunters fucking off, we used to shoot the glass insulators walking the tracks back in the day.
We did too, on the steel high line towers. Stupid, since we would turn around and climb the same towers and hunt out of them .

Why the sudden resurgence all of a sudden?

But... but... but ... how the hell are we gonna charge those fucking electric vehicles if the power grid is down?

PS I hope to NEVER own one in this crazy world we live in.

Do you suppose some glowies are on a road trip?

You people are amazing……..you so readily accept the idea that the alt right are shooting these things, wake up, it’s all part of an agenda to wipe out the second amendment, cutting the power pisses off the people and who are the people pissed off at?…..THE BAD PEOPLE WITH GUNS
They will attempt to take 2A away and send government forces in thats a given and if you don't believe it then you are probably retarded.

You people are amazing……..you so readily accept the idea that the alt right are shooting these things, wake up, it’s all part of an agenda to wipe out the second amendment, cutting the power pisses off the people and who are the people pissed off at?…..THE BAD PEOPLE WITH GUNS
Sure it is. It's the 2nd A supporting White Supremacists Chris Wallace was accusing Trump of championing during the second debate and the armed Right wing Militia/Child trafficers John Dutton and his Brokeback Mountain crew wiped out on Yellowstone.

Run out of highway signs on back roads?
images (54).jpeg

They stopped putting up the good signs anymore which I don't understand.

Why not both?
I think both are manufactured by the same folks.

Heard on the radio the other day the theory on the nc substation was folks did it to shut down a trannyshow at a bar or club. I guess that's possible, but seems way out there and hitting points that makes me think it's bullshit or feds talked some tards into it.

Between an intentional energy crisis and a couple substations getting shot, I'll keep blaming the western govs for the problem they want and made.

Reactions: jrassy and NoDopes
you should complane that the state needs to keep supplying you with new targets of cows or even leftists signs , that would be funny leftist crossing please speed up .

Whoever did the power grid shots, and whatever their reason, Right or Left, you be out of power for a few days during winter, just might piss you off. I guess if they did it for the right reason, then all be OK.
I live in Hurricane area so I be able to live for a month during any weather.
At least we don't see more than a day or two at a time below freezing.

Found a "hunter waiting at a deer crossing sign", but its a copyrighted image so I won't post it.

I could truly see that down here in the south :)

maybe letting in 2-3 million undocumented and unknowns wasn't a good idea.
They've acknowledged it's over 5 million illegal aliens under just Biden. They also say they 'miss' up to 30% of them.

Texas just announced up to 1.5 million cars are driving around with fake registration tags and no insurance. I'll give you 1 guess who most of those drivers are.

Heard on the radio the other day the theory on the nc substation was folks did it to shut down a trannyshow at a bar or club. I guess that's possible, but seems way out there and hitting points that makes me think it's bullshit or feds talked some tards into it.
Would have been better for all if they had just torched the joint and shot whatever ran out.

They've acknowledged it's over 5 million illegal aliens under just Biden. They also say they 'miss' up to 30% of them.

Texas just announced up to 1.5 million cars are driving around with fake registration tags and no insurance. I'll give you 1 guess who most of those drivers are.
And thats why your insurance rates are so high.

Major attack here in Northern Komifornia last night. Major damage!! The assailant HALO jumped in and covered everything with 16" of Sierra Cement. I've got broke poles and wire down every f'ing where. Sneaky bastards snuck in under the cover of darkness....Beware gents!!

“Red Green” from Nova Scotia ?

Ricky, Julian, or Bubbles?

Texas just announced up to 1.5 million cars are driving around with fake registration tags and no insurance. I'll give you Juan guess who most of those drivers are.
FIFY

....also people who love drugs.

Between an intentional energy crisis and a couple substations getting shot, I'll keep blaming the western govs for the problem they want and made.
He who forgets history will be forced to repeat it .
Not to long ago when all the white people racist and bad shit was going down on college campuses .
Black girls claim assault by whites on a bus . Turns out Black girls lied .
Hateful threatening email targeting Blacks . Oops , Black girl .
Jessie Smollett .
George Zimmerman was a White Latino .
I got money says that this is Antifa .
They know exactly who when and where .
Buy more ammo .

He who forgets history will be forced to repeat it .
Not to long ago when all the white people racist and bad shit was going down on college campuses .
Black girls claim assault by whites on a bus . Turns out Black girls lied .
Hateful threatening email targeting Blacks . Oops , Black girl .
Jessie Smollett .
George Zimmerman was a White Latino .
I got money says that this is Antifa .
They know exactly who when and where .
Buy more ammo .
Interesting factoid. There was nothing on official forms to list non-latino white before George Zimmerman. With a name like that, you just automatically and stereotypically and in a racist fashion, expected a white guy. And it turns out he is very hispanic in genetics and appearance. That is what happens when your father has a german name and your parents decided to take it easy on you and give you a general name like George.

So, in order to fully go after him and make the death of Trevon Williams a "hate crime" against black people, it was then decided that latinos are also white people.

Antifa will really work overtime at a deal like this if it means the Feds continue to blame MAGA folks for it. But in my mind - I have no reason to believe it isn’t yet another Fed-initiated or orchestrated crime that will all of a sudden be solved by them.

Not sure about antquifa, but some sort of leftist is where I'd place my money. I am not even a betting man, it's that much of a sure bet.

Be prepared to live off the grid for a couple weeks.
This will probably see a lot of copy cat attacks.
ATF copying FBI. CIA copying ATF. FBI copying CIA. All of them are paying the same contractors to do this.

This is about cutting the energy supply lines for winter. Already happening in Europe.

Reactions: BurtG
Antifa will really work overtime at a deal like this if it means the Feds continue to blame MAGA folks for it. But in my mind - I have no reason to believe it isn’t yet another Fed-initiated or orchestrated crime that will all of a sudden be solved by them.
Kyle Rittenhouse should be given a commission to hunt down Antifa on US Soil.

These people aren't very smart. They will get caught and I almost guarantee it's more crazy libs doing this just like the ones starting fires. IMO they all should be lined up against a wall and shot. Good riddance.

They aren't even hitting the vulnerable parts of the substations. If they were it would be a much bigger story and people would be going without power for months/years before replacement xxx could be sourced from country xxx.

Very well could be.

Or this.

It's the same people that lit the Cali fires, Aussie fires, and attacked power stations for the last couple of years. It's antifa faggots.
Possibly.

ATF copying FBI. CIA copying ATF. FBI copying CIA. All of them are paying the same contractors to do this.

This is about cutting the energy supply lines for winter. Already happening in Europe.
Likely.

You really think anything is gonna happen to the feds/leftists ?

Blm ring a bell?

How about Antifa starting all those fires causing so much damage and deaths ?
Maybe. Could be alphabeti, terrorist cause tons crossed the border, could be other state players, could be a bunch of wonna be’s, could be bored hunters. Who knows? But my money is on big daddy.

Reactions: Rich4 and BurtG
Good job of penetration testing whoever did it.
Hopefully this motivates enough people to secure our infrastructure.

Reactions: Krawlven
Gonna be kinda hard to secure our infrastructure from every kook that wants to cause a problem.
Gas and oil pipelines.
Storage tanks.
Refineries.
Chemical plants.
Rivers and streams.
Draw Bridge control booth.
Tanker trucks stopping overnight in the snow.
Fireworks plants.
Large gatherings.
U.S. Capitol.

Look around.
It's not too hard to find something that would cause many times the cost of a couple rounds of ammo.
You would need a good border wall and a large perimeter around every value target.