• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

More BS from New York

300winemag

Private
Minuteman
Mar 31, 2014
Michigan
Yesterday on Fox News I saw that one of their fine legislators proposed that any new gun purchase would require all social media contacts for the last three years be surrendered for review by the gun board, Did anyone else see that - unbelievable I don’t even want to go there let alone live there. What will they dream up next... Watch you wipe your ass for a week with an ass cam to make sure your aren’t doin any shit wrong?

It's not going to get any better, and truthfully, I'm surprised it took this long to surface. Social media is not your friend, and engaging with moRons not wise.

Reactions: Bender
Yesterday on Fox News I saw that one of their fine legislators proposed that any new gun purchase would require all social media contacts for the last three years be surrendered for review by the gun board, Did anyone else see that - unbelievable I don’t even want to go there let alone live there. What will they dream up next... Watch you wipe your ass for a week with an ass cam to make sure your aren’t doin any shit wrong?

Yeah, there was a thread about that a bit ago.

If left unchecked, you can expect that same type of totalitarian bullshit when applying for a job (already happens, actually, though perhaps not to that degree), health insurance, auto insurance, any kind of financing, public office, driver's license, applying to college, attending some convention, etc.

"Ah, Mr. Maxwell, I see here you want to attend John B Shingles High School. Of course, you realize this is the Land of The Free™ and the Home of The Brave™, we'll need to thoroughly review all of your online history before we proceed with enrollment."

And why would this surprise anyone. Remember that they elected

Cortez the Ass.jpg

Reactions: Bender
Folks may want to look into the social media credit system built by Google and in use in China, and in development in Venezuela....

Welcome to 1984.

Reactions: pmclaine
My big question forvthe whole social media background check is how would it even be possible? Take me as an example. Im not on snu social mefia sites. I clear my browsing history regularly. Checking deep enough to find me on a forum like this would take massive time and resources.

Now, i get that the idea isn't safety but rather advancing the agenda. But any device or software able to dig deeper for that deep of a scan takes weeks to use and then review. The time delay and backlog would be massive.

My big question forvthe whole social media background check is how would it even be possible? Take me as an example. Im not on snu social mefia sites. I clear my browsing history regularly. Checking deep enough to find me on a forum like this would take massive time and resources.

Now, i get that the idea isn't safety but rather advancing the agenda. But any device or software able to dig deeper for that deep of a scan takes weeks to use and then review. The time delay and backlog would be massive.
Type your Hide username into Google, hit return and what do you see ? :unsure::censored:

Time delay and backlog is no issue for the gun grabbers. It’s actually a preferred method of doing it for them.

I googled myself. (Sounds naughty) funny thing was very little popped up. Mainly just other posts on another site from years ago. (2005) practically none from the Hide.

I googled myself. (Sounds naughty) funny thing was very little popped up. Mainly just other posts on another site from years ago. (2005) practically none from the Hide.
Sniper’s Hide “Movie Theater”....
It’s there, hate to say it. :mad::mad::mad:
No such thing as privacy anymore, regardless of facebook or not.

Folks may want to look into the social media credit system built by Google and in use in China, and in development in Venezuela....

Welcome to 1984.

Exactly.....

Google is in the public schools big time

You will have a record from Kindergarten until.......you break from the data stream.

What no social media?

You are obviously untrustworthy and not worth the chance.

Think the elites will be so scrutinized?

I doubt it, they will be cloaked, social monitoring is just for peons.