• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s More bullshit from modern women

So apparently you string some poor saps along for backup incase your main squeeze tells you to fuck yourself.

Reactions: nikerret
So apparently you string some poor saps along for backup incase your main squeeze tells you to fuck yourself.

This has been going on since like parents decided to abdicate their responsibility to find good marriage partners for their children.

I'll bet you a good portion of women have done this or are doing it now.
(Including ones that are in relationships or marriages).

Women have been doing this for a long time and it is not a "modern woman" phenomena. A woman that has guys for friends is doing this.

Except it's fuckloads easier to do now.

A woman with guy friends was someone nobody self-respecting would date because you knew she was riding the cock carousel.

There was a time in western cultures when the search for a “suitable marriage partner” began- and preferably ended- with your patralinear lateral cousin. Family and tradition are not necessarily the best gauges of marital suitability.

I would say this isn't new. Women have always kept someone else around. Women are hypergamous.
The human species is genetically programmed to do what is necessary to protect their young. Historically for women, that is doing what is necessary to secure the protection and resources of a strong (resource rich) male. Historically for men, that meant insuring that their resources and protection were expended upon THEIR offspring.

Women that “don’t need no man” and men that adopt the offspring of others are both very recent additions to the human condition.

Having a side chick- or a side dick- is as old as the concept of marriage…

though if you were going to take shit from anyone other than your mother or father a real woman might not be too bad just have to learn work the situation in your favor .

This used to be called player and slut. Just new terms, same activity.

You think it is just in the “straight” dating scene? Or that it’s something new?

I have a lesbian “ friend” who keeps me around for after fights with her SO. So I guess I’m her cushion? I call myself dammed lucky she chose me.

When I go out with her guys break there necks just like the meme. She is about an 11 and fucks like the world is ending tomorrow. Nothing is held back.

I have seen wives slap there husbands when they finally looked back at their wife and were found to be salivating.

You think it is just in the “straight” dating scene? Or that it’s something new?

I have a lesbian “ friend” who keeps me around for after fights with her SO. So I guess I’m her cushion? I call myself dammed lucky she chose me.

When I go out with her guys break there necks just like the meme. She is about an 11 and fucks like the world is ending tomorrow. Nothing is held back.

I have seen wives slap there husbands when they finally looked back at their wife and were found to be salivating.
Pics

So fucking glad I'm done with that crap.

If I ever find myself lonely, I'll buy a dog.
Women have been “cushioning” for time immemorial. This is not new. It just that now they feel no need to hide it and actually brag.

uhhuh-im-picking.jpg