• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

more covid avoidance

mosin46

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 11, 2010
florida 32621

seems like even the "alternative" media avoids the issue that i believe is the case. i think there is a 70% chance that the chinese released it deliberately. closing incoming but filling up outgoing flights going everywhere? saying they would harm their own people is nonsense? chinese rulers have not given a shit about their ruled ones for millennia.

Covid is a forbidden experimenal project that was dreamed up by the NIH, paid for by the US Taxpayer, and performed by slipshod Chinese researchers. The US Government isn't aren't really interested in admitting that their science project is eventually going to kill more people than Hitler, Stalin, and Mao combined.

Reactions: The D and 232593
Covid is a forbidden experimenal project that was dreamed up by the NIH, paid for by the US Taxpayer, and performed by slipshod Chinese researchers. The US Government isn't aren't really interested in admitting that their science project is eventually going to kill more people than Hitler, Stalin, and Mao combined.

I think the .gov planned on it killing that many people, but as usual the Chinese did not do it very well and it fell well short of the plans.

Have no fear however the next time around it will be much more deadly.

There is a 99 percent chance that it was ordinary seasonal flu and the global media prompted by leftist NGO’s rebranded it and gave it a scary theme song to steal elections and grab control
Of huge segments of the economy while destroying small business.

You don’t have to release it from a lab. You write a press release. Then Fake the death figures. And put out massive conspiracy theories on labs and leaks and virulence while the sheep yell “save us.”

It. Was. The. Flu.

Now it is just a mental health check.

Sirhr

There is a 99 percent chance that it was ordinary seasonal flu and the global media prompted by leftist NGO’s rebranded it and gave it a scary theme song to steal elections and grab control

You don’t have to release it from a lab. You write a press release. Then Fake the death figures. And put out massive conspiracy theories on labs and leaks and virulence while the sheep yell “save us.”

It. Was. The. Flu.

Sirhr
This is 100% how I feel about it. This and marking every death certificate cause of death as covid related.

Their jab has been working as planned
Never before seen all cause mortality in every country that jabbed up. This is of course post jab.
4C223916-1953-4B6B-9FB5-603915957211.jpeg

seems like even the "alternative" media avoids the issue that i believe is the case. i think there is a 70% chance that the chinese released it deliberately. closing incoming but filling up outgoing flights going everywhere? saying they would harm their own people is nonsense? chinese rulers have not given a shit about their ruled ones for millennia.
The Chinese, much like the Russians, are of no threat to us at all. They only are and have been so it can be used to control us, that is all a ruse. It was election year and the actions taken because of covid were essential to manipulating the outcome... this was 100% a home grown problem. It may have originated in a china lab because thats where we funded it, US laws would never allow that here so US contractors go elsewhere. My money would be on the CIA hiring contractors to develop it and spread it. They took out JFK so I dont think its too far fetched for them to do something like this for power (winning presidential election). Which we all know whas BS... no way did FJB win more votes than any other president in history. Blaming china and russia for stuff is what they want and designed you to do... stop it.

Reactions: mosin46
Just a dry run. Stage-1. Proved they could lock the world down and 80% dumphuqs would blithely get in line, no questions asked.

Setting the stage for what comes next.

I don't remember the source back then (4chan?) But this chart came out as being a .gov planning resource back when Trump was pres. It was probably used by the powers that be as a reference point lining out their goals/targets/ambitions. Look at the US population in 2016 compared to 2025. That's NEXT YEAR. I'd be willing to believe that if God hadn't been merciful and allowed Trump to buy us 4 extra years of wake-up time we may be actually nearing that goal. 324M down to 54M.
photo_2024-03-18_19-33-45.jpg

After it was stolen and smuggled out of the Canadian version of the CDC (Infectious Diseases Lab) which is located in Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada.

It's still in the news, and they're still trying to quell the story/redact the facts to keep the 'embarrassment' levels down.

It. Was. The. Flu.

Sirhr
This was 100% not just the seasonal flu. I've had the flu a few times, colds, etc,
Dec 2021 I got the rona and spent 5 weeks in ICU, I was on a vent for 3 weeks, I was chemically un conscious for 4 weeks. I came as close to dying as a person can. My wife told me when she saw my lung x-rays, she couldn't see my spine and ribs. I've never been hit with anything like this before. This was a diabolical scheme cooked up in a lab.

Mike