• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

More crap coming down in CA

Fret

USAF Retired
Minuteman
Nov 14, 2017
N Idaho
From Jun 15 100% of the workers at a business have to be vaccinated for the Wuhan flu or else everyone at the business has to wear masks. This is just insane but that's normal for CA.

I wouldn't expect anything less from CA. Newsom is trying to keep his State of Emergency because he's power hungry. This is just a part of his plan.

The recall can't come fast enough for many Californians. Coming from my son who lives in the Reddest part of CA, Ornage County.

i just dont understand why the people of that state havent revolted yet. just hearing about all the stupidity going on over there at the government level pisses me off. and i dont even live there.

Reactions: HD1911 and BLEE
i just dont understand why the people of that state havent revolted yet. just hearing about all the stupidity going on over there at the government level pisses me off. and i dont even live there.
THey voted for it and keep voting it back. I guess most of them like taking it in the ass or they like the climate so much theyre willing to put up with it.

Or what?

What happens?

Who enforces it?

Utility companies will be ordered to shut off to that location, local police will show up to lock the doors with chains. If you break in and use generators, they send a squad to stand guard outside.

Utility companies will be ordered to shut off to that location, local police will show up to lock the doors with chains. If you break in and use generators, they send a squad to stand guard outside.
knee-slap.gif

Reactions: Mater2009

I wouldn't expect anything less from CA. Newsom is trying to keep his State of Emergency because he's power hungry. This is just a part of his plan.

The recall can't come fast enough for many Californians. Coming from my son who lives in the Reddest part of CA, Ornage County.
Do you ever say things that are true? First of all, Orange county turned blue a few elections ago. Second of all, the reddest parts of CA are all up in the north, and third of all, Newsom isn't going anywhere, and nobody with half a brain thinks he is or is excited about it.

Hmmmm.

Californians were made to be ruled.
Man, there are so few actual Californians left in that state. It's just a collection of every body else's assholes.

I would make an educated guess, CA is pretty much ruled by election fraud.

So, many examples of 100% authentic true to life fascism executed by leftist on their states, cities, and towns.

So, many examples of 100% authentic true to life fascism executed by leftist on their states, cities, and towns.
Nah, it is just ruled by cities. Run around the populated parts of CA and ask people what they think. You'll hear everything is great, except the conservatives are still holding them back from perfection.

California is a state of handouts and perceived freedoms. That's why there's so much backlash from the Covid scare. All beaches were closed and people starting seeing CA for what it is.

Huntington Beach had demonstrations every weekend for the last year. Many people were cited for not wearing their masks, it was a revolt, not ever seen by CA government.

CA is going to change once this Fauci crap is made known to the general populous.

If there is ever an election where 1 person equals 1 vote, I believe CA can be turned Purple, if not Red.

• Haha
Reactions: Choid
I'm a CA native. Born here, been here most of my life. It's a shame to see how this state is decaying. I think there has been election fraud for a long time here. A majority of the counties are not democrat, yet they have a super majority in the state capitol. I have my doubts that Newsom will be recalled via election. Because of the fraud and the stimulus checks he said he was going to send out...to just about everyone. Somehow this state went from broke to having a huge surplus during the "pandemic". Yet they still want to raise taxes because of the need to fund x, y, z...

My employer went full retard on the covid thing. We still haven't opened back up and they are saying maybe September with limited rotating staff. The warehouse and our repair department has been working at the location the entire time. They haven't told us mandatory vaccine yet. I am waiting for it to happen since our HR department is run by libs.

I'm a CA native. Born here, been here most of my life. It's a shame to see how this state is decaying. I think there has been election fraud for a long time here. A majority of the counties are not democrat, yet they have a super majority in the state capitol. I have my doubts that Newsom will be recalled via election. Because of the fraud and the stimulus checks he said he was going to send out...to just about everyone. Somehow this state went from broke to having a huge surplus during the "pandemic". Yet they still want to raise taxes because of the need to fund x, y, z...

My employer went full retard on the covid thing. We still haven't opened back up and they are saying maybe September with limited rotating staff. The warehouse and our repair department has been working at the location the entire time. They haven't told us mandatory vaccine yet. I am waiting for it to happen since our HR department is run by libs.
They have a supermajority in the state capitol because the population is completely housed in the large, left wing cities. It isn't fraud, it is just shitty people. Parts of my family have been there for generations. My wife's family came out before the Gold Rush. The place is fucking dead. And Gavin Newsom is going to win his recall by 30 points. Sorry to break this to you, but California is getting exactly what California wants.