• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

More evidence with Planet 'X'

LuckyDuck

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
  • Nov 4, 2020
    Pennsylvania
    Of course language has evolved over time but for some unknown reason, the 'X' moniker is aparently now offensive to some groups so the hunt is now referred to as Planet '9'. Kinda resembles a hostile takeover for another planet now that the smart folks said Pluto isn't a planet but maybe there's another one part of our solar system? Regardless, thought this story may be of interest to some here...

scientists-theyve-found-more-evidence-130000085.html

-LD

Seems somebody is always offended by something, gets fkng old. People have gotten soft, life's gotten too easy for too many and personally I believe the gene pool has gotten too weak due to bad breeding. I'm sure I'll get flamed for that last comment. DGAF as I believe the human race is backsliding down the evolutionary ladder.

Reactions: szelbisz
    Imma try this for data science. We can no longer call this data X as that is offensive.

From now on X is "the shit we put in" Y is "the shit we want out" and Y_hat is "the shit we predict" and m/w is "the shit we learn"

• Haha
    Reactions: 748rpilot
    Maxine Waters, the nations’s foremost astronomer, should weigh in on this.

img_3837.jpg

Well, they did kill this guy...

View attachment 8401926

A great American, BTW. He 'got it.' Which is why they killed him.

Read his autobiography. Every American should. You won't agree with all of it... but you will come away with an understanding that this guy was awesome!

Sirhr
    Bright guy except when he said "don't trust the government or dems" .That was the beginning of the end for him. Sorry I don't remember his exact quote.

Reactions: AmmoFort
    Bright guy except when he said "don't trust the government or dems" .That was the beginning of the end for him. Sorry I don't remember his exact quote.

It was "I have incriminating information on Hillary Clinton. I know she is only 17, but I have information that will lead to her indictment."

Sirhr

• Haha
    • Love
    Reactions: Ronws and 6.5SH
    His Quote that I remember was “only an idiot would allow the enemy to educate his children.”
    That is spot on .

"They" didn't kill him. Rev. Lou had him killed for saying that Islam was a religion of unity, not the racist vision Lou teaches his Nation.

Reactions: babyguppy