• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

More From Hal

"And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them. "

Reactions: EddieNFL
This could get interesting quickly.
Especially if Iran decides the only way to stay around is to quickly finish assembly of their nukes, and the Saudis decide to ask the Pakistanis to ship home the warheads they have in storage with them. Then the Israelis get a bit jittery and decide to not wait around for the Americans to make up their minds. (I can just see the Israelis doing an Oprah impersonation and going... You get a nuke.. and you get a nuke.. and you get a nuke and you know what... you all get nukes..)

Our Mideast problems could become self correcting.

It's very possible Trump was having a discussion with Putin about this in private, making sure we don't accidentally turn a localized event into WWIII

And Iran just foolish eneough to pick a fight with Israel.? be interesting to see if the media can concentrate on something besides Stormy Daniels/Russia long enough to come up with what’s really going on?

i love how these 3rd world shitholes think they can take on the US...

hell, Iran couldnt even sink a FAKE aircraft carrier during a naval drill...what the fuck are they gonna do when they are getting shot back at?

Reactions: XLR308 and RNWRKNP
hell, Iran couldnt even sink a FAKE aircraft carrier during a naval drill...what the fuck are they gonna do when they are getting shot back at?

They could be totally delusional, but another theory is, if you are the mad religious dictators and realize your own people might be about to get rid of you because you have messed up the country so badly....
You could wait for them to drag you out into the streets and string you up for ruining your country.
Or you could decide it's better for you personally to go out as a "martyr" fighting against the Great Satan and the Little Satan
(The lives of your countrymen don't really matter much now do they?...)

Legacy.PNG

Don't underestimate this . Under Obama vetting of Visas and immigrants went to shit . Between Obama and Brennen we may really have our hands full with terorrists in CONUS . If you even look at the FBI and their inability to stop domestic shit with clear intel there is a problem . No doubt that everything from shit in the Gulf to attacks at home will be laid at Trump's feet . At least until the revelations that Obama , Brennen and Jarret caused all this shit . And if that turns out it is win win for the Left . What better time to cook it off than when we are engaged in the ME and dealing with attacks at home . Obama has fostered a sizable immigrant population here and there are opposing groups here also .
Just a thought .

As much as I want to agree with you, my tactics side says it was a smart move on their part. Why allow all your capable of to be known/seen? Once it's game on, never underestimate your enemy. We have done that time an time again thru out our history an have paid the price for it over an over.

Don't underestimate this . Under Obama vetting of Visas and immigrants went to shit . Between Obama and Brennen we may really have our hands full with terorrists in CONUS . If you even look at the FBI and their inability to stop domestic shit with clear intel there is a problem . No doubt that everything from shit in the Gulf to attacks at home will be laid at Trump's feet . At least until the revelations that Obama , Brennen and Jarret caused all this shit . And if that turns out it is win win for the Left . What better time to cook it off than when we are engaged in the ME and dealing with attacks at home . Obama has fostered a sizable immigrant population here and there are opposing groups here also .
Just a thought .

I think fighting a multi front war is a problem for anyone, including the US, if that’s what you are alluding to. However, the US has something most countries don’t have, patriots with guns. If the inside threat as you mentioned ever happened I’m pretty sure it would be put down quick. On the other hand, if that sparked a war within the US between its own people while simultaneously trying to fight elsewhere in the world on a multi front level then you might see the end of the US. Could be scary times!

As much as I want to agree with you, my tactics side says it was a smart move on their part. Why allow all your capable of to be known/seen? Once it's game on, never underestimate your enemy. We have done that time an time again thru out our history an have paid the price for it over an over.

Well, take heart in the fact that, I can assure you, our complete capabilities have not been in play either.

Well, take heart in the fact that, I can assure you, our complete capabilities have not been in play either.
Capabilities an the willingness to use same w/o rules, is not w/o past history in this country. Many a B/S conflict would have been over before it started if we would have used the restrained resources we keep bottled up within certain units. I'm not talking about Nukes or anything like that. We have the ability to stop a war before it goes hot in many ways, but the tics an others like the money made from same.

Wasn’t Hal Turner a rat informant planted to stir up an “alt right” following years ago?

Capabilities an the willingness to use same w/o rules, is not w/o past history in this country. Many a B/S conflict would have been over before it started if we would have used the restrained resources we keep bottled up within certain units. I'm not talking about Nukes or anything like that. We have the ability to stop a war before it goes hot in many ways, but the tics an others like the money made from same.

Agreed! 1000000%

Frankly, I don’t trust any intel out there these days. Too much bad info floating around to try and stir the pot. Until it winds up in the lawn, notice I didn’t say on the doorstep, I wouldn’t worry too much about it.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
"And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them. "

KJV fan, eh? I'm an ESV kinda guy. "Twice ten thousand times ten thousand." Either way, pretty sure that's more than all the armies in the world.

Reactions: Mike_Honcho
I’ve got a friend currently in the area that is actually receiving classified intel briefs on threats surrounding his current base of operations, and this is news to him, so take that for what it is worth.

I'm guessing someone on the hide has friends that can confirm this unafficialy.
Jersey white ?

KJV fan, eh? I'm an ESV kinda guy. "Twice ten thousand times ten thousand." Either way, pretty sure that's more than all the armies in the world.

I do like the KJV for the poetic language.

In the day thats the only way they had to express those numbers.

Reactions: Sean the Nailer
I do like the KJV for the poetic language.

In the day thats the only way they had to express those numbers.

Yeah, I can just imagine how mind-boggling 200 million must have seemed. Kinda like a trillion when I was a kid. Sadly, I understand it perfectly now.

Reactions: Maggot
Would be somewhat ironic if the reported cease fire with hamas was to to all for a retoolin if sorts.

Reactions: Maggot
^^^

They aint stupid. Evil, perhaps, but not stupid. A two front war can be a bitch and where theyre located it could become a 4-5 front war really quickly.

Read some of the comments, the left is getting left behind, an they don't likle it one bit.

Was checking the comments.

Got pissed off looking at the postings in Farsi that included pictures of the two USN patrol boat crews either on their knees or in captivity.

What a fucking embarrassing debacle that was, right in the midst of the nuke negotiations, what kind of technology was supplied via those boats in that deal?

Probing the perimiter?
I think pdt should stop tweeting, double up our fists and wait.
The stupids will make a mistake that warrants a response.

Time for talk with them is over.

In 09 I met an Iraq national serving in the US Army, he told me then to tell all my brothers
we should go in and kill the monster before it was too late.

We dont need a third war.

But if we are going to have one it better not be run by the profiteers.

It should be a three week max ass kicking with a one week demobilization leaving anyone with any sort of desire to fuck around pondering the smoking ruins asking "What the fuck did I just see?"

"Locate, close with and destroy by relentless firepower preventing the enemy from ever getting a chance to even consider assaulting"

than get the fuck out.

If Trump learned anything at his mil academy education hopefully it is the necessary part of war that no recent administration has grasped......

DEFINE A FUCKING STRATEGY!

I dont mean something stupid like GWOPTHU - Global War on People that Hate Us. That strategy is never achieved, it is unachievable. It is the recipe for unending war.

Our civilian government needs to state a simple strategy - I suggest this, maybe a couple hundred words and than shut the fuck up and get out of the way.......

"The present government of Iran presents itself as an existential threat to our way of life by continually calling for acts of terror to be perpetrated on our people. They provide funding and resources to permit their surrogates conduct terrorist attacks on American citizens and interests. They continually threaten the destruction of our allies in the area. They threaten the world trade in vital resources with the intent to disrupt world economies. OUR GOAL is the destruction of the existing Iranian government and replacement with viable political group(s) that intends to have Iran take a place in the world of nations respecting their own citizens as well as those of other countries. It will be up to the people of Iran to establish and grow that new government.

The Military leadership is tasked with developing and executing the tactics necessary to quickly and effectively bring about regime change. Four decades of talk with the government have failed. Realizing that the use of military force is the least desireable and last resort of diplomacy the military is authorized the maximum use of force in developing their tactics on the understanding that the faster the strategic objective is achieved the least loss of life and suffering will result.

Strategic objectives are achieved when the chosen tactics of the professional military have brought about the complete destruction of the current Iranian government or a party recognized as representing the interests of sovereign Iran declares surrender and ensures peace not only in country but with their world neighbors.

Cry Havoc! Let slip the dogs of War!"

This is no joke, no jingoism.

I gots to think that after 17 years our military is some what stressed.

Fuck senior NCOs are three years from retirement and since boot camp they have known nothing but serving in a state of war.

For close to 60 years the middle east has been one big cock up.

If they are going to do it make it the one that puts an end to it for a generation or more.

The cult of death is going to have to witness something that makes them realize martyrdom pays no profit.

Perhaps we could ask the British to pay for our coming war with Iran, since the whole current mess in Iran kind of ultimately goes back to when they asked for our help in overthrowing the first Iranian bemocracy and installing a dictator/king to make sure they got oil at rock bottom prices.

Somehow the mess in the middle east keeps being a problem America has to pay for and Americans have to die over when a lot of it has to do with how the British messed it up on purpose.

1. This has nothing to do w/ ethics and or politics. It's about money. Saudi is dying in the current oil market. They are at a turning point with a recession and "progressives" turning up the pressure for actual humanitarian treatment of their people. Specifically the women and fringe religions. Saudi gave China a deal they couldn't refuse out of desperation to create cash flow.

2. Israel. Israel will be more than happy to take on Iran as our proxy. At least in the beginning. Iran will fall quickly due to the resolve of Israel. They've been preparing aggressively for this for decades. In fact this is about all they've been waiting for.

You're watching a movie.

Wind it back.....just far enough to the period when oil was discovery by a Brit named William D'Arcy...Iran is a colony of Great Britain...WW2....the break up of the British Empire... supplanting Empire with Corp Oil interest / manipulation by intelligence agencies....the Shah....the Revolution (kicking out US/GB corruption)...Iraq / Iran war...Iran Contra...corruption of the Revolution by Intel....

Now we're watching scenes from the Obama administration - wherein we find a whole lot of weird connections to folks like Peter Strzok / the Iran deal / Uranium One.....

Now we shift again to present day scenes and we see pledges by Trump to stand with the citizens of Iran / uprisings in Iran against the Mullahs.....

Trump isn't tweeting to "Iran", Trump is speaking to the the handful of folks that run the show in Iran that are in partnership with folks like Obama and HRC, and handled by much bigger fish. All of this was the backdrop for Trump's recent foreign trip to see one of the ring leaders (GB Royals) and discuss NATO - all the countries have very profitable business interests in the Iran deal that will go bust. The meeting Putin was likely (in part) about sitting on his hands while Team Trump continues kicking ass.

As we move toward Mid Terms expect the (real?) run up to War in the MSM against more and more evidence against Obama / HRC & crew.

I'd put dollars to doughnuts that not a shot is fired by us, and that a new Revolution occurs within Iran.

That said, the Mullahs really do have alligators at every turn.... ball is in their court.... we'll see.

Last edited:
You're watching a movie.

Wind it back.....just far enough to the period when oil was discovery by a Brit named William D'Arcy...Iran is a colony of Great Britain...WW2....the break up of the British Empire... supplanting Empire with Corp Oil interest / manipulation by intelligence agencies....the Shah....the Revolution (kicking out US/GB corruption)...Iraq / Iran war...Iran Contra...corruption of the Revolution by Intel....

Now we're watching scenes from the Obama administration - wherein we find a whole lot of weird connections to folks like Peter Strzok / the Iran deal / Uranium One.....

Now we shift again to present day scenes and we see pledges by Trump to stand with the citizens of Iran / uprisings in Iran against the Mullahs.....

Trump isn't tweeting to "Iran", Trump is speaking to the the handful of folks that run the show in Iran that are in partnership with folks like Obama and HRC, and handled by much bigger fish. All of this was the backdrop for Trump's recent foreign trip to see one of the ring leaders (GB Royals) and discuss NATO - all the countries have very profitable business interests in the Iran deal that will go bust. The meeting Putin was likely (in part) about sitting on his hands while Team Trump continues kicking ass.

As we move toward Mid Terms expect the (real?) run up to War in the MSM against more and more evidence against Obama / HRC & crew.

I'd put dollars to doughnuts that not a shot is fired by us, and that a new Revolution occurs within Iran.

That said, the Mullahs really do have alligators at every turn.... ball is in their court.... we'll see.

Before every other "Revolution" in one of these mideast shit holes prior to it we have put out the message "America is with you!"

Than after a weekend of them all gathering in the govt square to topple the dictators, they are mercilessly killed, assaulted and arrested crushing what few brave souls determined to effect regime change.

Couple times its happened in Iran, Marsh Kurds in Iraq, Yazidis, Northern Kurds, Tiannamen square.

Are there any Revolutionaries left after all of our "encouragement"?