• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos More from S Africa

Smokin99

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 14, 2008
Incirlik, Turkey
Wifes first big game animal, female Kudu...LOL had to talk her into shooting it, all good. All shot with 260Rem custom built (except the cat thing 22lr), shot 130gr Accubonds out to 611yards on one of the Baboons. Performed great and had a great time,,,and thats an understatement.

Enjoy

Re: More from S Africa

I am jealous... except of that photo of the cat thing.. you look like you just crapped your pants!
laugh.gif

Looks like you both had a nice trip,I mean Jen not the baboon. Perhaps some day when I have no commitments at home. Meanwhile Antelope in October sounds like Africa to me Bwana. Figured you and that Baboon would be drinking some red beer.

The cat pics were taken at night,,,LOL yes taking a pic in pitch black doesnt turn out very good. Eyes wide open when the flash goes off.

Tucson I wish you could of made it but your right WY next month will be a very good time like always. Up for a trip to S.A. next year?? Brother wants to go too, and we will be taking the 338Lapua and the 375CheyTac. Can you say Cape at over 800yards...LMFAO

Cool pics. Especially the baboon/beer one. Thanks for sharing.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RFutch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Cool pics. Especially the baboon/beer one. Thanks for sharing. </div></div>

LOL thats the one that got shot at 611yards in the throat! Video coming soon