• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

More lab test rats for the MRNA flu vaccine

DIBBS

Old Mountain Man-Tired occasionally Grumpy SOB
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Aug 21, 2008
    WARSHington State
    Phuck Big Pharma... they ain't gonna quit. Heard this on the radio news today I don't know if its to the market or has been approved yet. I guess the death count or profits aren't high enough yet.

They are asking for trouble that's for sure. People will get wise when it's too late.

UC Health started this back in either SEP or OCT this year. They were asking for volunteers. I will have to find the email.

Doc

Reactions: DIBBS
    1669463058401.png

even these guys know there testing is a bad idea

1669463133706.png

Reactions: DIBBS
    UC Health started this back in either SEP or OCT this year. They were asking for volunteers. I will have to find the email.

Doc
    They should have to pay their test subjects with as many $ as they stand to make off this. Volunteers. Sheesh.

VooDoo

Reactions: Doc68
    They should have to pay their test subjects with as many $ as they stand to make off this. Volunteers. Sheesh.

VooDoo
    If I'm not mistaken, they also got almost 5 billion from the feds during COVID. I'd love to know where it went, that was sarcasm....I know exactly where it went.....

Doc

Reactions: DIBBS and KYAggie