• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

More liberal fagg*try coming from the Austin area

TexPatriot

Two Star General
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2020
So coyotes are picking on the transplants in Williamson Co. in the New California area north of Austin, coming into yards and biting Karen's children and their leg humping poodles. WCSO yawns and says they'll keep an eye out and if they have any more problems, be sure and call 311.

One parent was worried an even worse scenario could arise, that people could actually get their hands on a gun and take matters into their own hands and start shooting them.

“...It could be even worse if, you know, someone taking matters into their own hands and getting a weapon and firing at these animals,” Kyle said.

Last edited:
So coyotes are picking on the transplants in Williamson Co. in the New California area north of Austin, coming into yards and biting Karen's children and their leg humping poodles. WCSO yawns and says they'll keep an eye out and if they have any more problems, be sure and call 311.

Now, city officials are worried an even worse scenario could arise, that people could actually get their hands on a gun and take matters into their own hands and start shooting them.

“...It could be even worse if, you know, someone taking matters into their own hands and getting a weapon and firing at these animals,” Kyle said.

Smoking hot newscaster.

Wish she was on a Columbian tv station so she'd have less clothing on.

Well, I’m pretty sure that if the guy in the video- bowing up like he’s going to box the coyote- got his hands on a pistol and took matters in his own hands, the entire neighborhood will be replacing picture windows and no coyotes will have been harmed. So, it could get worse...

Well, I’m pretty sure that if the guy in the video- bowing up like he’s going to box the coyote- got his hands on a pistol and took matters in his own hands, the entire neighborhood will be replacing picture windows and no coyotes will have been harmed. So, it could get worse...
Whaddya think.... a .32 pocket pistol would get it done?

Kyle's wife said her child was 'legally walking to the car' when the coyote appeared. So, if he was walking "illegally" the 'yote had a right to bite him on the back of the neck?

They need to teach their little bastards to run to the car.

Reactions: greg1147
Kyle's wife said her child was 'legally walking to the car' when the coyote appeared. So, if he was walking "illegally" the 'yote had a right to bite him on the back of the neck?

So, the child was fully vaxed, correctly wearing the appropriate N95 mask (or a mask made from an old cotton shirt), and displaying his/her vaccination documentation?

I was disappointed he didn't have a pit bull and didn't pull a G40 out with an extended mag and cap his azz.

Thats what he gets for trying to fit in with the liberal neighbors.

I was disappointed he didn't have a pit bull and didn't pull a G40 out with an extended mag and cap his azz.

Thats what he gets for trying to fit in with the liberal neighbors.
That overcoat? In Austin? He’s not fitting in...

• Haha
So, the child was fully vaxed, correctly wearing the appropriate N95 mask (or a mask made from an old cotton shirt), and displaying his/her vaccination documentation?
The lack of visible documentation was probably the problem.....
Coyote was just trying to get close enough to check for it.

• Haha
Reactions: Darayavaus
So you stupid fucks moved into the suburbs where these animals live and now you want them to move cause you don't feel safe. GTFOH with that bullshit. Go the fuck back to whatever safe city you lived in before.
Did you hear that wonderful northern nasal accent of the mother of the leg bit girl when recounting the attack?

"...Thankfully she me-anaged to stay calm". I bet she and her neighbors vote as blue as her husband's balls.

fking Karens, kids out west BC walk to school with mtn lion warnings. If a fking Canadian can do it, an American should be able to! Then again, Cali transplants are mostly fags to begin with.

That overcoat? In Austin? He’s not fitting in...
I'm sure if he pulled his burner from his coat and smoked that 'yote the story would not be about invasive coyotes and WCSO would be interested.

You might wanna change your ear pro. She said "leisurely", not "legally". Of course, I wouldn't put it past them to act that way. Parents need to keep an eye on their kid BEFORE they get into the car if there's coyotes or bears or power-walking white women or whatever such inconvenience is in your neighborhood.

And damn, I know it's a residential area and shooting at coyotes with actual firearms isn't the best idea but ffs why not a pellet gun or an airsoft gun? Are they that cowardly and afraid of guns that they don't realize pain is a good animal deterrent? I've seen the welts on an average human from airsoft BBs. I bet it'd hurt all the more on a scrawny coyote.

You might wanna change your ear pro. She said "leisurely", not "legally". Of course, I wouldn't put it past them to act that way. Parents need to keep an eye on their kid BEFORE they get into the car if there's coyotes or bears or power-walking white women or whatever such inconvenience is in your neighborhood.

And damn, I know it's a residential area and shooting at coyotes with actual firearms isn't the best idea but ffs why not a pellet gun or an airsoft gun? Are they that cowardly and afraid of guns that they don't realize pain is a good animal deterrent? I've seen the welts on an average human from airsoft BBs. I bet it'd hurt all the more on a scrawny coyote.
Not sure about Williamson county, but in Austin, anything that can propel a projectile faster than 200 FPS is considered a firearm, by city ordnance. By that logic, you’re in the same legal trouble whether you chose the red rider or the Barrett...

Texas

Texas is another state that does not have laws restricting the use of air rifles. However, similar to other states, caliber restrictions apply for air rifle hunting. For instance, for alligator hunting, you need at least a.30 caliber rifle.

Also, Texas air gun laws provide that air gun hunting of coyotes can only be done on private lands. For most big games such as Elk, PCP rifles are accepted for hunting.

Not sure about Williamson county, but in Austin, anything that can propel a projectile faster than 200 FPS is considered a firearm, by city ordnance. By that logic, you’re in the same legal trouble whether you chose the red rider or the Barrett...
I figured that since the sheriff's department suggested "low power" pellet guns, a springer airsoft gun might be alright. About 250-ish FPS will will hurt in the right place.

But after having a look at the Georgetown code of ordinance, it has a blanket "air powered weapon" rule and doesn't mention FPS. So... the sheriff's department is confusing things too. Figures. I'm pretty sure that where I live in GA there's an official no-shooting-guns-in-the-city rule but that animals acting aggressively or otherwise unusually is an exception. Such as the potentially rabid raccoon a neighbor had to shoot a year ago or so. You'd think that reasonable people would put something like that in a code of ordinance in a state where coyotes are common.

226C95AA-C46F-4F6B-BE67-01F5F4BC19DC.jpeg

I figured that since the sheriff's department suggested "low power" pellet guns, a springer airsoft gun might be alright. About 250-ish FPS will will hurt in the right place.

But after having a look at the Georgetown code of ordinance, it has a blanket "air powered weapon" rule and doesn't mention FPS. So... the sheriff's department is confusing things too. Figures. I'm pretty sure that where I live in GA there's an official no-shooting-guns-in-the-city rule but that animals acting aggressively or otherwise unusually is an exception. Such as the potentially rabid raccoon a neighbor had to shoot a year ago or so. You'd think that reasonable people would put something like that in a code of ordinance in a state where coyotes are common.
If you are under threat how do those work though? For example if someone shoots a crook in self defense is that an illegal discharge?

I just had a friend in El Paso who shot someones dog that was trying to bite his kid while he was going for a walk. The police got his name and story, and said carry on with your walk.

Every ordinance against the discharge of firearms has multiple exceptions, including one for self defense.

How does anyone not know this?
Probably because I hadn't read the post above mine and two above yours when I asked the question.

Or maybe it was rhetorical question illuminating that all this talk over what these coyotes can be shot with is moot. If they are posing a threat, you can shoot them with whatever.

I'm afraid it's too late for the earpro. One of the drawbacks to the mask mandate is I can't read people's lips.

I played and re-played what she said and swore she was saying 'legally'. :LOL:

A pellet gun isn't going to deter a yote, but only make it smarter. Those fuckers are tough as hell.

The last coyote I shot was from a patio door behind me. It chased a bunch of deer off my feeder, giving me time to grab my 14.5 BCM. It came trotting back out of the cedars and I shot him about 75 yds. broadside. It took off but I knew I had hit it hard with a 55 gr. Vmax and it wasn't going far. I grabbed my G19 and walked down below the cabin to look for him. I found it 50' away, still alive. It jumped up and drug itself with a broken back down to the lake, jumped in and swam another 50yds to a boat dock. I went to the dock and it was swimming under it and I put in an anchor shot.

Last edited:
Every ordinance against the discharge of firearms has multiple exceptions, including one for self defense.

How does anyone not know this?
Um... because not true? Regularly see the DA have to say they aren't going to file charges despite a violation because good shoot OR they are dickbags and you'd get out of the hospital from the dog bites before you got the gun out, then get a $200 fine and court appearance. It's stupid.

Here's my city, typical of the region (yes, yes just the one for the parks to not clutter it up):

[Ord. No. 969 §1, 8-26-1998; CC 2000 §12-205]
Except as provided in this Subsection, no person shall discharge, use or carry within the boundaries of park facilities any firearm, air gun, spring gun, blank gun, slingshot or any other weapon in which force is used to propel projectiles. This Section shall not apply to Law Enforcement Officers who are authorized by law to carry a firearm.

Cops. No other exceptions. And yes, have had cops show up at my house with a slingshot they seized. Not even from my kid, but it was a group they were in, and they (somehow) know I am a safe gun owner so can dispose of or secure shit like that. They didn't do any paperwork but it was their discretion, it's a legit violation.

If you are under threat how do those work though? For example if someone shoots a crook in self defense is that an illegal discharge?

I just had a friend in El Paso who shot someones dog that was trying to bite his kid while he was going for a walk. The police got his name and story, and said carry on with your walk.
Per Savannah's Code of Ordinance:

Sec. 9-2008. - Discharging weapons and explosives.

Except as otherwise provided by law, it shall be unlawful for any person to discharge any explosive, pistol, gun or other weapon or instrument likely to produce injury to person or property, except in defense of person or property; provided that nothing herein shall apply to nor be construed to apply to an authorized safely controlled firing range or other authorized activity or to any person authorized by law to use firearms in the course of his duty.

(Code 1977, § 9-2009)

In the case of your friend, that'd be defense of person. In the case of the raccoon, that'd be defense of person and property since most houses on my street have at least one dog. With the raccoon, the police and animal control showed up to make sure nobody was hurt, declared the shot OK, and handled disposal of the corpse.

But here's what the relevant code for Georgetown, TX says:

Sec. 9.08.020. - Discharge of weapons prohibited.
Except as otherwise provided in Section 9.08.030, it is unlawful for any person to fire or discharge any air powered weapon, archery device, firearm or other weapon for any reason, including but not limited to hunting, sporting, target practice or competition within the City.

(Ord. No. 2009-07, § 2)

Sec. 9.08.030. - Exceptions.
Section 9.08.020 of this Chapter shall not apply to weapons discharged:
A. As may be allowed by the laws of this State or the United States, or

B. In the extraterritorial jurisdiction of the City or in an area annexed by the City after September 1, 1981, if the firearm or other weapon is:

1. A shotgun, air rifle or pistol, BB gun, or bow and arrow discharged:

a. On a tract of land of ten acres or more and more than 150 feet from a residence or occupied building located on another property; and

b. In a manner not reasonably expected to cause a projectile to cross the boundary of the tract; or

2. A center fire or rim fire rifle or pistol of any caliber discharged:

a. On a tract of land of 50 acres or more and more than 300 feet from a residence or occupied building located on another property; and

b. In a manner not reasonably expected to cause a projectile to cross the boundary of the tract; or

C. The discharge of firearms in a shooting gallery or gunsmith's establishment; or

D.With a permit issued under this Chapter.

(Ord. No. 2009-07, § 2)

Lot of reading but Exception A is the important part. If Texas State Law says you can shoot a coyote in defense of your home/property, then it's not unlawful to discharge your "firearm". But unlike some of the other cited ordinances, there's not an explicit "in defense of person or property" addendum.

@TexPatriot Not having had to deal with coyotes personally (yet; they're encroaching on the land side of the city's outskirts already and there have been rumors of them coming my way), I suppose it's a good thing my first option would be a .44-40 repeater and not a pellet gun, then! We once had another potentially-rabid raccoon keep on shuffling after having multiple .22LR bullets put into him. They're tenacious little bastards on a good day; when their brains aren't working right, you need some stronger medicine. A good friend of mine has a wolfdog. Sweetest girl you ever did meet and very protective of her kids, good with all the other animals and people around her.

Um... because not true? Regularly see the DA have to say they aren't going to file charges despite a violation because good shoot OR they are dickbags and you'd get out of the hospital from the dog bites before you got the gun out, then get a $200 fine and court appearance. It's stupid.

Here's my city, typical of the region (yes, yes just the one for the parks to not clutter it up):

Cops. No other exceptions. And yes, have had cops show up at my house with a slingshot they seized. Not even from my kid, but it was a group they were in, and they (somehow) know I am a safe gun owner so can dispose of or secure shit like that. They didn't do any paperwork but it was their discretion, it's a legit violation.

Of course there are no exceptions for self defense in an area of the city where it is illegal to carry a gun. Your example is weak and show how little most people understand firearm laws.

I'm talking about the blanket prohibition against discharging firearms anywhere in city limits (including in places where it's legal to carry one) unless it's for one of the listed exceptions.

Try again.

Why you all are arguing whether just use of force is legal when there probably aren't two fucking guns in all of Austin is beyond me. The point of the article deals with not wanting to shoot the animals for whatever reasons. And yet somehow, shooting the animals is the first idea everyone gets. The problem isn't the coyotes. The problem isn't the guns. The problem is people who don't know how to deal with life that maybe shouldn't be saved all the time. They moved there, let the fucking coyotes eat everyone of them.

The last time I got shot with a cheapo pellet gun was in the sixth grade. I ripped it out of the kids hands and smashed it to pieces over his back.

Please don’t go yote hunting with a Walmart pellet gun. Especially in the suburbs where a yote might not be able to retreat easily.

We live on the edge of the desert here in Arizona. Neighbors continue to lose their little dogs and cats to Coyotes - and never once recognize that they bought a house in the Coyote's backyard.

Reactions: tomcatmv
this gives me hope that sometime very soon the lines on the chart will intersect, between the increasing adaptability of the coyote and the decreasing mental acuity of democrat voters, and the coyotes will begin to see democrats as the helpless prey animals that they have become.

* coyote attacks *

Texas: [normal east-Texan accent] Son, why did'nt yew shoot that piece o'sheeeiiitt dead and make fuck'n 'yote skin hat? I taught yew better'n 'at.

Also Texas: [insert best nasal-y sounding city yuppie transplant accent] Oh my gawwwd, these wild coyote animals are so scary! Record it with your camera so we can call the authorities. We pay taxes for the city to take care of this.

You're welcome. I'll be here all week. Tip your non-binary waitresses.

Last edited:
We live on the edge of the desert here in Arizona. Neighbors continue to lose their little dogs and cats to Coyotes - and never once recognize that they bought a house in the Coyote's backyard.
Yup same where I am in Havasu. People all upset their little lap dogs getting punked/eaten by coyotes

Then, there's me:

Screenshot_20220121-152913_Nextdoor.jpg

I, alone, hold the line of The Bear Pit on my NextDoor app neighborhood.

Texas

Texas is another state that does not have laws restricting the use of air rifles. However, similar to other states, caliber restrictions apply for air rifle hunting. For instance, for alligator hunting, you need at least a.30 caliber rifle.

Also, Texas air gun laws provide that air gun hunting of coyotes can only be done on private lands. For most big games such as Elk, PCP rifles are accepted for hunting.

So in this case, if a 500+ lb landwhale Karen from California is lying in the grass sleeping, you can stand on Karen's thighs and call the yote in until it climbs onto her shoulders. Then you pop the yote with the airgun and it will be considered on private property, right?
biggrin.gif

Yup same where I am in Havasu. People all upset their little lap dogs getting punked/eaten by coyotes

Then, there's me:

View attachment 7793889

I, alone, hold the line of The Bear Pit on my NextDoor app neighborhood.

Logic fails to gain footholds in lefty minds majority of the time... Large dogs accompanying women on walks/jogs also tend to be excellent creep repellant, if these people are adamantly refusing to carry guns for whatever reason, and I am sure in the burbs there is no shortage of perverts trying to harass and stalk who they assume to be easy prey. GSD and rotties mean pervs stay FAR away lest they wanna get their balls chewed off...

Logic fails to gain footholds in lefty minds majority of the time... Large dogs accompanying women on walks/jogs also tend to be excellent creep repellant, if these people are adamantly refusing to carry guns for whatever reason, and I am sure in the burbs there is no shortage of perverts trying to harass and stalk who they assume to be easy prey. GSD and rotties mean pervs stay FAR away lest they wanna get their balls chewed off...
Actually, in my town, it's probably the most conservative city I've every been to. Seriously. The main issue is the full time residency are OLD. It's mainly a retirement/vacation community. Lots of people in town watching the grass grow/paint dry...and pointing out every little thing. But, on the up side they're super reliable, conservative voters. I'll take conservative/libertarian Karen complaining about barking dogs over liberal Karen wanting to raise taxes every day of the week.

Attachments

• 20211021_181904.jpg
    20211021_181904.jpg
    482.6 KB · Views: 25
Reactions: Blue Sky Country
* coyote attacks *

Also Texas: [insert best nasal-y sounding city yuppie transplant accent] Oh my gawwwd, these wild coyote animals are so scary! Record it with your camera so we can call the authorities. We pay taxes for the city to take care of this.
The news camera then has to show the required yard with children's playscape.

Maybe a dingo coyote ate 'yo baby.

• Haha
Reactions: Thorny
So you stupid fucks moved into the suburbs where these animals live and now you want them to move cause you don't feel safe. GTFOH with that bullshit. Go the fuck back to whatever safe city you lived in before.
A ranch west of Austin I spent much of my latter youth had coyotes, big Rocky Mountain coyotes, not the scraggly West Texas sub specie. A big deep canyon I hunted before developers bought it and fucked it up was where Gov. Rick Perry made the news when he shot a coyote while out walking his poodle.

Some manbun was later crying on the news he was walking along the same path when a big 'yote snatched and ran off with his leg humper, leash and all. The guy was actually crying, saying something needed to be done about it. I thought, 'Yeah, you need to leave, faggot, you're the invasive specie.'

Last edited:
this gives me hope that sometime very soon the lines on the chart will intersect, between the increasing adaptability of the coyote and the decreasing mental acuity of democrat voters, and the coyotes will begin to see democrats as the helpless prey animals that they have become.
All they need to do is buy a few donkeys. Keep the yotes away and proudly show your allegiance to the Party....

All they need to do is buy a few donkeys. Keep the yotes away and proudly show your allegiance to the Party....
Then they'd bitch about the braying and it would be every fucking animal out there screaming a the Karens whining while sipping their chai lattes on the back deck. The easiest thing to do is to pack their asses up and send them back to their concentration camps in Los Angeles and the Bay Area and dare them to leave the fucking state for more than a couple days a year.