• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

More NY State Bullshit

nn8734

NN8734
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 26, 2013
    NA
    Now those fucks up there want to ban citizens from owning otherwise perfectly legal passive protective gear such as body armor. I would opine further but would only result in a ban. Hope it goes nowhere for the sake of shooters / hide members that live in that miserable godforsaken shit hole.

So it would seem. I know that should be surprising but it’s not.

ETA - breathing is prob next on the list unless you are a member of the communist party.

Last edited:
    Now those fucks up there want to ban citizens from owning otherwise perfectly legal passive protective gear such as body armor. I would opine further but would only result in a ban. Hope it goes nowhere for the sake of shooters / hide members that live in that miserable godforsaken shit hole.

i don’t understand the thought behind this

At a certain point, laws become a mask, enabler, and vehicle for evil intent by the ruling party, and at that point, those laws are not to be obeyed. Not at all...

The first ever gun control law in the world had been passed in Germany in the late 1400s. A drunken farmer had accidentally shot a neighborhood woman in the face while showing off a matchlock pistol in a tavern. As a result, the region forbade residents from discharging or keeping 'weapons of fire' and the components needed to load and shoot them in it's jurisdiction... The many feudal barons and knights in the surrounding regions saw that and eagerly passed their own gun control ordinances in their fiefdoms so the peasants under their control would not be able to acquire these new weapons which could easily kill an armored knight from incredible ranges and are simple enough to be operated by a child. Across the world, a similar pattern was unfolding in Japan.

Last edited:
    Reactions: TACC
    People just need to just laugh, throw the finger to the state in the streets and the court rooms like they did with weed.
    The difference is that unlike how the lefty controlled courts went easy on their weed smoking minions, getting caught as a consrvative with body armor won't go well for you in those same courts.

They will wind up starting a task force to locate and seize the highly dangerous body armor from people’s homes, all while allowing Antifa to roam the streets terrorizing people and wearing armor.

They will just add "body armor" to the billboards they had put up for the SAFE Act...

P0QqlvX.jpg

Last edited:
    This is just the beginning. They will or have outlawed many self protection devices. Nothing new for this type of government.

Shirley ewe gestate.

This would never happen in the free State of New York!

What next? Bans on large soft drinks?!

even if it passes no one is going to listen just like the registration

i know more than a few with body armor and no one walks around town with it...

When John Q citizen shows up dressed
    37789704-9128637-Retired_Lieutenant_Colonel_Larry_Rendall_Brock_Jr_53_was_among_t-m-27_1610174...jpg

for more than a peaceful demonstration and then acts in an unlawful manner. What do you expect the consequences are going to be?
    Who is this guy disadvantaging in this situation? better yet why? If you can answer those questions then perhaps you can begin to rationalize why certain officials may want to limit their purchase. When/if SHTF I have no problem owning and using whatever is necessary to defend and protect myself and my family prohibited or not. However I am not going to parade in public dressed like I am going to war for effect.

even if it passes no one is going to listen just like the registration

i know more than a few with body armor and no one walks around town with it...
    The Left really could care less if you registered your weapons. The fact that you are now too scared to even take them out of your house means they have won. Your kids/grandkids getting indoctrinated in the left controlled education system WILL eventually turn the guns in and in worst case, dime out their own family. So within a couple generations, guns are gone.

Reactions: brianf
    They will wind up starting a task force to locate and seize the highly dangerous body armor from people’s homes, all while allowing Antifa to roam the streets terrorizing people and wearing armor.

“Reefer madness”

Same crap, different draconian

They will just add "body armor" to the billboards they had put up for the SAFE Act...

P0QqlvX.jpg
    There's a slogan I've heard that goes along with this, although I can't remember it. It's purpose is to discourage folks from buying into this mentality.

The current climate sucks no doubt, but we are not the first people in this world to be shit on by a communist agenda with steam behind it. We are the majority in my opinion so it will not last. We may be in for some shit on the horizon, but I think this may be unifying, (I hope)

When John Q citizen shows up dressed
    View attachment 7529515
    for more than a peaceful demonstration and then acts in an unlawful manner. What do you expect the consequences are going to be?
    Who is this guy disadvantaging in this situation? better yet why? If you can answer those questions then perhaps you can begin to rationalize why certain officials may want to limit their purchase. When/if SHTF I have no problem owning and using whatever is necessary to defend and protect myself and my family prohibited or not. However I am not going to parade in public dressed like I am going to war for effect.

I’d say the reason to wear that in public is to educate those who falsely think we live in a democracy, aka mob rule, that our rights end in a period, not a comma or question mark.

There's a slogan I've heard that goes along with this, although I can't remember it. It's purpose is to discourage folks from buying into this mentality.

The current climate sucks no doubt, but we are not the first people in this world to be shit on by a communist agenda with steam behind it. We are the majority in my opinion so it will not last. We may be in for some shit on the horizon, but I think this may be unifying, (I hope)

Goes both ways

Maybe we need some billboard about this lol

“"I'd call it poetic justice, instant Karma, a dose of their own medicine," he responded. "What goes around, comes around. They are now experiencing the same pain that they themselves helped to inflict on those they filed complaints against."”