• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos more pics of my 7mm-08

Re: more pics of my 7mm-08

I like your stock, I have the same one in the OD green with black "splashes" or whatever they call it. This is the natural gear from B&C right?

Sexy looking piece, do you have any issues with the bolt touching the cheek rest when you pull it all the way to the rear?

Now if he could just learn to shoot it!!! Im only kidding! Hows it going Eric?

I like that sling....gonna have to order one.

are those stocks set up to take badger recoil lugs off the bat or do they need to be inletted a bit?

I'm not exactly certain on the size of the Badger Recoil lugs but my recoil lug is factory and it had 1/8th of an inch of space that actually filled in when I did the bedding.

Going great! I can shoot ok groups just nowhere near the intended target!
smile.gif
Sling is awesome.. real nice guy in Montana makes them.. saw your post on the .338 that thing is wicked!

thanks! never had a problem with the bolt hitting the cheek piece. I'm really anxious to get the seekins bottom metal in. I spoke with Glen Seekins this week he got me even more pumped. I think it is really going to be sweet once that is in!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ejh708shooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">thanks! never had a problem with the bolt hitting the cheek piece. I'm really anxious to get the seekins bottom metal in. I spoke with Glen Seekins this week he got me even more pumped. I think it is really going to be sweet once that is in! </div></div>

Must just be a problem with the LA's then.

i think your right.. I can even pull the bolt out without adjusting the cheak piece.. although for cleaning I usually drop it