• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

More Quackery Gone Wrong…

sirhrmechanic

Command Sgt. Major
Minuteman
CDC: Artificial Tears Products Linked to Drug-Resistant Infection, Some Cases Resulting in Death, Eye Removal
https://www.breitbart.com/health/20...ars-products-linked-drug-resistant-infection/

But the TV said I have dry eyes. Bulging eyes. Red eye. I need a potion to fix my made up disease.

Oh no, its
Interacting with my restless leg medication that I had to double up on to contradict my anal leakage medicine. And now my unibrow treatment is not working and I am growing a horn from my uvula.

Big pharma will sell anything to stupid people!!!! For billions!

Sirhr

Oh no, its
Interacting with my restless leg medication that I had to double up on to contradict my anal leakage medicine.

Was told a few years back there was a doctor near my grandparents who took in patients with literal carrier bags of medications/prescriptions and going through, cutting out all the ones that were to fix the side effects of the last one, then making a change at the beginning.
Most of the patients were going from dozens of pills a day to one or two, and simultaneously getting rid of loads of issues.

I am at zero meds at 59 years old. Most of my friends are on multiple meds. Same at work.
They all share similar lifestyles. They don't work hard manual labor and they eat and drink the modern diet.
They all drink a lot of alcohol and soda pop/ energy drinks. Most never exercise and if they do, it's the I am getting shape 2 or 3 weeks at the new gym membership. Then back to their sedentary lifestyle.

Most people could get rid of a lot of meds . If they changed their diet and lifestyle.
But the TV tells them all the aches and pains are curable with a pill or a shot . Just ask your doctor.

I am at zero meds at 59 years old. Most of my friends are on multiple meds. Same at work.
They all share similar lifestyles. They don't work hard manual labor and they eat and drink the modern diet.
They all drink a lot of alcohol and soda pop/ energy drinks. Most never exercise and if they do, it's the I am getting shape 2 or 3 weeks at the new gym membership. Then back to their sedentary lifestyle.

Most people could get rid of a lot of meds . If they changed their diet and lifestyle.
But the TV tells them all the aches and pains are curable with a pill or a shot . Just ask your doctor.
73 and on 0 prescribed meds.

Good diet with lots of veges and fruit.

Well or spring water, not the shit they pump out the faucet.

A reasonable amount of hard work, which I love.

Reasonable amount of alcohol.

Long hikes with Nikita.

S(M)ickey D is not your friend.

73 and on 0 prescribed meds.

Good diet with lots of veges and fruit.

Well or spring water, not the shit they pump out the faucet.

A reasonable amount of hard work, which I love.

Reasonable amount of alcohol.

Long hikes with Nikita.

S(M)ickey D is not your friend.
Outstanding. Been on well water for 30 plus years. My kids grew up on the well too.

Outstanding. Been on well water for 30 plus years. My kids grew up on the well too.
We had a well but Pop always went to the spring for the drinking water. Believe it of not you could tell a difference. Maybe the lack of iron pipes?

Here's a good reason for that.

Where I live there are lakes with signs warning not to eat too many fish because of arsenic levels in the lake. Then I read in the next town over someone wanted to open a cannabis grow facility and had to test the water. It turned up way to high in acceptable arsenic so they had to put in an expensive filtrations system. Turns out, they were using the same city water everybody was drinking and bathing in. There are multiple US cities you just cant use the water. Thats a problem.

Was told a few years back there was a doctor near my grandparents who took in patients with literal carrier bags of medications/prescriptions and going through, cutting out all the ones that were to fix the side effects of the last one, then making a change at the beginning.
Most of the patients were going from dozens of pills a day to one or two, and simultaneously getting rid of loads of issues.
He'll be fired

just got back from visiting dad.....they have him on a pile of meds....and he knows better. but there he is, shoveling that shit in his gullet every fucking morning and evening. i spoke my piece, then left it alone. it's his life.

i do see a lot of people just going alone with whatever it is the dr.'s tell them...very few contest it. and yes, they push the meds big time.