• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

More reloading

CV_Ag

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 26, 2018
New Braunfels, Texas
Frank/Mike/Adam,

Love the podcast and all the content. Most people know the reloading episodes were a hit. As I’m getting into reloading myself I find myself thinking of more questions that would be interesting for some podcast content.

While Adam did an awesome job detailing his reloading process and gear I think it would nice to dive in more about loading for a new rifle or when starting out. Things like how to be efficient with load development. Should one start with an OCW at 100 yards or do ladder tests at distance and then hone in on charge loads? What’s your order of operations when dialing in accuracy after selecting your recipe, i.e. seating depth, neck tension, primers etc...

Either way, thanks for the awesome podcast. It makes my drives and workouts WAY more entertaining. Keep em coming!

I agree that would be very helpful. Also, did Adam ever release that document he mentioned in episode 42?

I saw Adam yesterday and he is swamped and working hard. Your patience will pay off as Adam knows his stuff ...

Reactions: CV_Ag