• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

More retardation from today's youth.......

I guess it's a step up from people in my state who thought it was a good idea to put sun block in their eyes so they could watch a solar eclipse. :rolleyes:
Did you hear about the retard who put on diapers and let pedo’s fap away as they watched him pee himself… what an escaped abortion..

What kind of idiot thinks to do that?

Hey, retards. Sticking an ice pick into your temporal lobe will get you a trip you'll never remember. Try it. I promise you won't regret it.

Reactions: XLR308
What a thoroughly researched and well written peer reviewed article.

I guess it’s better than jenkem.

ac65fadb-663f-4ac8-96bc-e83b083c679a_text.gif

No more stupid than taking drugs from a clandestine lab any other generation did.

Also it doesn't even get you high if you can read, it makes your eyelids feel tingly/cool which some Drugs would amplify.

No more stupid than taking drugs from a clandestine lab any other generation did.

Also it doesn't even get you high if you can read, it makes your eyelids feel tingly/cool which some Drugs would amplify.

Yeah, but I think my ice pick suggestion would really stand out...and significantly deepen the gene pool.

Reactions: Sean the Nailer
Yeah, but I think my ice pick suggestion would really stand out...and significantly deepen the gene pool.
Lobotomies were a shitty idea when they were being used regularly

it's safe for them they should double down and use more . but first they should video tape the whole ordeal so at least other people can laugh at them

Would have almost been less fucked up just to kill them instead of turning them into zombies
A buddy's mom worked at the Lynchburg Training School, aka, nut house. She told stories of them having 10-15 person orgies in the middle of the hall.

• Wow
Reactions: XLR308
A buddy's mom worked at the Lynchburg Training School, aka, nut house. She told stories of them having 10-15 person orgies in the middle of the hall.
He changed the story so they weren't running a train on her I bet