• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

More RW Snyder goodness...

RobG

Douchebag Hauler
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2007
W. Sac, Kalifornia
Just back from Robert is my first custom gun, Remmy 700 LA in 7mm RM. The gun was/is being built with a pretty tight budget all things considered. The gun itself was a inheritance from an uncle that passed. I sold the optics it had and bought the stock and BM. So total with the barrel and gunsmithing I am in it for less than 600 so far. All in all I should have a good beginner shooter for a touch over 1300.00. Much thanks to Robert, all the info here, and to 7mmRM (Issac) for chambering advice.
Rem 700 LA mag, stock reworked trigger
Krieger #9 9 twist 26" chambered off the shoulder, not belt
Williams BM (very nice piece!)
BC Medalist A2 tac stock
Seekins base/rings
Vortex Viper 6-20X50 MD
Harris BRM-S
Gonna send off bolt for a AZshooter knob
DSCN0351.jpg

DSCN0350.jpg

Re: More RW Snyder goodness...

Looks like a great gun so far, im sure it will be a fine shooting rifle!congrats.

Looks great, just remember to skim bed the action to the stock.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: USMCj</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks great, just remember to skim bed the action to the stock. </div></div>

Robert took care of it and it looks very nice.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 7mmRM</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks great!!!!!! </div></div>

Thanks. Hey, the BM will be on the way tomorrow. I had to use the spring/follower for mine so it won't come with that part of it.

Rob

I have had two rifles built by Robert. He is a real pro!!! Not to mention a very knowledgeable, and super nice guy. I am a lifer, and i am already thinking about my next rifle Robert will build for me. Probable will be a 22-250AI, or possibly a 22BR. Anyway nice rifle, and i am sure it will shoot little bitty groups! Lee

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: skeetlee</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have had two rifles built by Robert. He is a real pro!!! Not to mention a very knowledgeable, and super nice guy. I am a lifer, and i am already thinking about my next rifle Robert will build for me. Probable will be a 22-250AI, or possibly a 22BR. Anyway nice rifle, and i am sure it will shoot little bitty groups! Lee </div></div>

Some day when money somehow reappears, I'd like a .223AI.