• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

More Unrest In The US

Vamike9

Patriot
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 17, 2017
    Virginia
    www.youtube.com
    Anti-police = pro-criminal!
    Good people living in these bad areas will suffer...

Thank you to all the good men and women who serve this country!

This madness has to be dealt with!

Last edited:
    Never stop the truck, just run the fuckers over when the block the highway.

The outrage in Atlanta over the Wendy’s shooting is unjustified, the guy fought with cops, took a taser, and turned around to take a shot at the cop with a taser while running. That guy earned his bullet and there is video to prove it.

The outrage in Atlanta over the Wendy’s shooting is unjustified, the guy fought with cops, took a taser, and turned around to take a shot at the cop with a taser while running. That guy earned his bullet and there is video to prove it.

Agreed 10,000%!! But all my black friends are not thinking rationally. All they see is a black man getting shot. And I’m over here reiterating what you did above and they ain’t getting it or are too blind to admit that he should have been shot and that they would have done the same. If he had just followed their commands and answered questions or whatever then he would have gone home instead of being shot at a Wendy’s! Rational thought is nonexistent and mob rule seems to be winning. The people on social media are tearing this up. I’d like to ask them all what they would have done especially when in the scuffle the cops had no way of knowing in the moment what the perp stole. Could have been a taser could have been a gun or at least that was likely their train of thought and when he was running and extending his Alarm/hand back at them and firing something at them sealed the deal. Play stupid games when stupid prizes.

452qa9.jpg

I believe all races should have equal rights.
    With that said many more white men are shot by police than black men...
    That is the facts for anyone to look up.
    However, most of the people on the streets don't know or care about the facts.

They want to make it so hard on the police, that they start to overlook crime in certain areas...

Look at what they did to Tucker Carlson from Fox News, TMobile drops him as did Disney.

We ought to stand by the good guys as much as these idiots on the streets stand by criminals.

No, Floyd shouldn't have died as he did, however, neither should our good men and women in blue who have done nothing wrong but decided to wear the badge!

I have always been taught both via the LE academy I attended and in house training that if your taser is taken, deadly force can be justified.

Being exposed to its effects for 5 seconds highlighted just how vulnerable you become upon a good probe stick. Whoever controls that taser controls your life at that point.

Don’t disarm me of my taser and expect a good outcome.

I have always been taught both via the LE academy I attended and in house training that if your taser is taken, deadly force can be justified.

Being exposed to its effects for 5 seconds highlighted just how vulnerable you become upon a good probe stick. Whoever controls that taser controls your life at that point.

Right, obviously if your taser is taken and aimed at your head/body then that could incapacitate you long enough for a criminal to take your handgun...
    The truth is because of the radical left, there is no respect for law enforcement at the moment.
    That makes the job that much harder every day you wear a badge.

I believe all races should have equal rights.
    With that said many more white men are shot by police than black men...
    That is the facts for anyone to look up.
    However, most of the people on the streets don't know or care about the facts.

They want to make it so hard on the police, that they start to overlook crime in certain areas...

Look at what they did to Tucker Carlson from Fox News, TMobile drops him as did Disney.

We ought to stand by the good guys as much as these idiots on the streets stand by criminals.

No, Floyd shouldn't have died as he did, however, neither should our good men and women in blue who have done nothing wrong but decided to wear the badge!

Out of 10,000 interactions with police 4 BLACK men lose their life.
    Out of 10,000 interactions with police 5 WHITE men lose their life.

tony.jpg

Same thing with papper spray. They take my spray and spray me, it can incapacitate me (and it does), then rhey have free reign to essentially do whatever to me. Not allowed.

Prayers for Officer Shay Mikalonis, and others severely injured or killed by these senseless terrorists in the streets!

Mikalonis appears to be paralyzed from the neck down after struck in the head/face from a scumbag at the Las Vegas protests.

Reactions: pwc001 and 338dude

i heard dude was serving 7 years for beating his kids, but was released because of wuhan flu. i didn't try to verify...

Reactions: pwc001
    I don't hate any race, however, this madness in the streets is breeding hate.
    Facts don't matter anymore to the insane leftists!
    Spreading hate for whites and the police will only spark very, very dark times.
    No one wants to see another Civil War, not a war of races, but one that is for what is just and right...
    God help us when our side finally awakens and gets tired of this anarchy!

Last edited:

That man deserved to get shot and I don't care, white, black, brown or otherwise. The subject took a Less-than--lethal weapon from an officer and turned it into a lethal one, hell, he probably thought he had the officers firearm and could have shot one or both officers or some innocent bystander, intent was there. A Taser is a less-than-lethal weapon, in a trained persons/LEO's hands, but, in an untrained persons hands, it turns into a deadly weapon. Sooo in my opinion, the officer was within the rights of his duty, to shoot the subject, the subject, was a danger to the public. Mac

Reactions: PBWalsh and pwc001

Don’t taze me, bro.

The goal is to remove all responsibility for their actions. With a nearly 75% illegitimacy rate, gone are moral responsibilities. It no longer matters what a black criminal does, they want no responsibility for that either; after all, they're black. LE is hated because they are the only ones who ever say "NO" to bad behavior. And as long as this juvenile behavior is tolerated, tacitly accepted, it will only continue, as it has for nearly 60 years. The weenies have been trying to bribe and cajole and coddle out of fear, and that approach has only guaranteed more bad behavior. No other group would get away with it(see: Waco). Where good folks have the audacity to stand up to it, they will be shouted down, assaulted, maybe even arrested themselves(New Mexico). Lesson? Learn to live in polite society rather then blame someone else for your own failings.

The goal is to remove all responsibility for their actions. With a nearly 75% illegitimacy rate, gone are moral responsibilities. It no longer matters what a black criminal does, they want no responsibility for that either; after all, they're black. LE is hated because they are the only ones who ever say "NO" to bad behavior. And as long as this juvenile behavior is tolerated, tacitly accepted, it will only continue, as it has for nearly 60 years. The weenies have been trying to bribe and cajole and coddle out of fear, and that approach has only guaranteed more bad behavior. No other group would get away with it(see: Waco). Where good folks have the audacity to stand up to it, they will be shouted down, assaulted, maybe even arrested themselves(New Mexico). Lesson? Learn to live in polite society rather then blame someone else for your own failings.
    Extermination works.

Reactions: 308pirate
    The old standard is dead, Google runs much of everything now...
    If you disagree with their agenda then they will demonitize you just like they've done to so many already.
    To me, Fox News is the last real hope for unbiased media, at least late night shows.
    Our eyes are open but too many keep their mouths shut because of the threats that be.
    America better wake up to what's happening, this hidden agenda isn't all that hidden anymore.
    Inch by inch, they are destroying everything that has made this country what it is.

The old standard is dead, Google runs much of everything now...
    If you disagree with their agenda then they will demonitize you just like they've done to so many already.
    To me, Fox News is the last real hope for unbiased media, at least late night shows.
    Our eyes are open but too many keep their mouths shut because of the threats that be.
    America better wake up to what's happening, this hidden agenda isn't all that hidden anymore.
    Inch by inch, they are destroying everything that has made this country what it is.
    It seems like we're already in a civil war but only one side is fighting.

View attachment 7352395

Annnnd he will suck your dick too....

And these creeps idolize Josef Stalin and Mao Zedong???

Do they not fucking know that these historical hardcore nationalistic leaders would have fed them into a fucking bonfire alive just based on their appearance?
    smiley_freak.gif

Stalin and Mao did not open their countries' borders, allowed immigrants to flood in, disbanded the police, or eliminated "racism". They revived the glory of the Russian and Chinese empires and killed any motherfuckers who did not get in line with making their countries great again. The last time I checked, ANTIFA/DSA does not want to "make America great". They want to see America destroyed and replaced by third world anarchy and feudalism...

I don't fucking get it, and I don't think I ever will. Time to hop in the shower. Just installed a shit ton of ductwork today and I am filthy as fuck...

Reactions: PBWalsh
    Antifa is like the 12 year old Down-Syndrome kid next door threatening to strangle your whole family with a shoestring - while you are in the garage cleaning your M134 Minigun and looking over the 500,000 rounds of ammo on hand....

The kid doesn’t understand what kind of trouble he would be in if you took his threat seriously.

Antifa is like the 12 year old Down-Syndrome kid next door threatening to strangle your whole family with a shoestring - while you are in the garage cleaning your M134 Minigun and looking over the 500,000 rounds of ammo on hand....

The kid doesn’t understand what kind of trouble he would be in if you took his threat seriously.

And that is the point. Their handlers would love nothing better than to have a bunch of them massacred on national TV. The younger, the stupider the better. It would do nothing but bring people to their side. The primary goal of any insurgency is to make the existing government look bad. Either by its actions (massacre) or by it inactions (Chaz).

And that is the point. Their handlers would love nothing better than to have a bunch of them massacred on national TV. The younger, the stupider the better. It would do nothing but bring people to their side. The primary goal of any insurgency is to make the existing government look bad. Either by its actions (massacre) or by it inactions (Chaz).
    Exactly.
    The hard part is knowing you could easily blow their candles out..... while having to sit there while they pull your hair.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
    I will say it again. Go watch the Yuri Bezmenov interview tapes.

We are losing the US. We already lost it unless you are willing to fight right now.

I will say it again. Go watch the Yuri Bezmenov interview tapes.

We are losing the US. We already lost it unless you are willing to fight right now.

Fighting the foot soldiers and pawns is a fools game.

Either go after the ones that call the shots or get ready to be defeated.

As others have alluded to, it would be wise to go look at the CIA involvement in the Ukraine situation and the "Arab Spring" and wonder if somebody may possibly be using that exact same playbook with slight modifications against us........
    Or go back a bit further and look at the dealing the USA and England had in the sandbox around Iran and before that the remnants of the ottoman empire....
    Or our covert actions against the soviet bloc...
    Or well south / central America for the past 100 years.

You want to read up history carefully, because don't assume whoever is behind the trouble domestically here is an idiot....